Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Thats the same shyt the Sprint bish said. Who is connected to wifi away from home? Some spots have free wifi,but I rarely connect to public wifi on my phone. On My note 3 I was able to talk on the phone and surf the net in 4g. Now apparently the updated lte network wont allow it, but att, tmobile and Verizon have volte or some shyt. Im going to look into seeing if I can just get one of their networkz. How did I upgrade a device when my service has basically been downgraded:what:

And Note 3 da goat
its cause of the spark network
they either use both antennas for 1 thing
so instead of 1 antenna for voice and 1 for data
is either or

they tried to blame the phones

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
its cause of the spark network
they either use both antennas for 1 thing
so instead of 1 antenna for voice and 1 for data
is either or

they tried to blame the phones
But the other carriers have it, right? And the hardware as far as devices are the same. These muthafukkaz tried to sell me some kind of hot spot device with a $25/month charge :what:

I have till Weds to decide if I want to move to att or tmobile. I need my unlimited data. Verizon prices aint fo me.

What carrier u fukkin wit?

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
But the other carriers have it, right? And the hardware as far as devices are the same. These muthafukkaz tried to sell me some kind of hot spot device with a $25/month charge :what:

I have till Weds to decide if I want to move to att or tmobile. I need my unlimited data. Verizon prices aint fo me.

What carrier u fukkin wit?
I've been with T Mobile for years..what you got? Hotspot is supposed to be unlimited with certain Unlimited deals or 5 gigs a month free. Either way..that $25 is some gay ass shyt. Verizon are a rape company...lol

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Why as nobody ever told me you could turn off animations in android dev mode? It's made even my now ancient note 4 feel snappy as fukk and my note 8 is now flying.... Damn.

Honestly doesn't feel like I'm missing anything either.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why as nobody ever told me you could turn off animations in android dev mode? It's made even my now ancient note 4 feel snappy as fukk and my note 8 is now flying.... Damn.

Honestly doesn't feel like I'm missing anything either.

Damn where have you been :gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yo, I barely fukk with my phones these days. Never really dug into customisation short of changing launcher wallpaper and icons.

I love how on the note 8 you can change dpi now too. That was one of main reasons to root back in the day. Running it at 560.
Everytime a new phone comes out that u want...always look up the tips and tricks video. Lol. Don't hinder yourself...there is too much money involved.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is it true Sprint took away talk and surf the net?:damn:
You can do this on certain phones. The Galaxy S8 for example can use the LTE network to make a call over data and you can still surf the web. It's a limitation of the tech Sprint and Verizon used on their legacy networks. CDMA it was called.

On the S8 it's called Calling Plus. It hasn't been ported to the Note8 yet.