Daps
Ok breh's...I have been an Iphone user since the iphone 4, never had Android but I am getting the Pixel 2XL delivered next week.

Someone give me the low down, and a quick idiots guide. What apps are a must? and what customization should I look to make.

Someone mentioned Textra, what is this? just a txting app? What is wrong with out the box txting?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Ok breh's...I have been an Iphone user since the iphone 4, never had Android but I am getting the Pixel 2XL delivered next week.

Someone give me the low down, and a quick idiots guide. What apps are a must? and what customization should I look to make.

Someone mentioned Textra, what is this? just a txting app? What is wrong with out the box txting?
Nothing. Use the out the box texting app. Its fine. Watch out for screen defects on your pixel though. Its got a goat level camera and OS but the hardware might be a little dodgy so beware and return immediately you notice anything.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC

I got a Pixel 2 XL and fukk all the fuss these nerds talking about I came from a S8 and that shyt was so glitchy and laggy it was a miracle I got this phone n is so smooth it's like butter :salute:. The screen might not be as good but it's not terrible as all these ppl saying.. This phone is the best one I ever had an I had a s7 edge, s8 , note 7 etc.. after using a fast smooth Android how can you go back :ahh:

Daps
I got a Pixel 2 XL and fukk all the fuss these nerds talking about I came from a S8 and that shyt was so glitchy and laggy it was a miracle I got this phone n is so smooth it's like butter :salute:. The screen might not be as good but it's not terrible as all these ppl saying.. This phone is the best one I ever had an I had a s7 edge, s8 , note 7 etc.. after using a fast smooth Android how can you go back :ahh:

Thanks breh.

How easy and fast is the google, gmail etc synchronisation?

And google drive storage is free right?

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
Thanks breh.

How easy and fast is the google, gmail etc synchronisation?

And google drive storage is free right?

I mean once you turn it on it makes you sign into Google and from there its totally integrated. As my man Floss said this phone is a total workhorse, productivity phone. If you need shyt done and you need it done now with no glitches this is it. If your coming from an Iphone this is the closest smoothest experience on android. For Google Drive you get 15gb free i just signed into it and saw that, also i know the photos in HD are unlimited.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Brehs I've had an S5 for a little less than 3 years now...it's time to upgrade. Should I stay in the S and Note family or are there good alternatives outside of Samsung? I'm thinking of the S7 or S8, but it looks like if I go that route I'll have to start a new phone plan (of my own).

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
forgive me brehs took a detour with the iphone 7 plus for the last year and I can't wtih this shyt any more. Phone is fine but all the littl gay ass trinkets you ned that keep breaking is driving me crazy. so thinking of s8+, word on ho wgood tht one is?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G