R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
At one point there was discussion of them simply licensing their name and not actually doing the hardware design and production anymore. It made me upset cause I loved their hardware. I didn't follow the news that much so I'm not disputing you or anything though. .
One plus 5 is $544 on Amazon prime too...I got two Note 8s..when I get my prepaid card from T mobile. I'm selling one to take care of the other balance...Only 690 left on it. Then I'll probably get a s8 for the 500 since everything will be 100% paid off.

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
At one point there was discussion of them simply licensing their name and not actually doing the hardware design and production anymore. It made me upset cause I loved their hardware. I didn't follow the news that much so I'm not disputing you or anything though. .

I know

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Why do people need another phone for work? I figured of they really did then their job would give them one.. Other than that, I don't see why another phone is needed especially when 1 phone can have multiple numbers. I'm seriously wondering, no troll

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Why do people need another phone for work? I figured of they really did then their job would give them one.. Other than that, I don't see why another phone is needed especially when 1 phone can have multiple numbers. I'm seriously wondering, no troll

My job gives me a credit to go buy a phone of my choice since we use our phones so much on the go nowadays. They also give me a credit every month toward my bill.

My previous gig just used a generic ass Gmail and Skype so I was using my regular iPhone for everything. This one has a whole suite of applications that I will need to use.

Having my own secondary phone is a better option than them giving me a phone as I own the device and can still use it as I please without having to them own anything. Plus it lets me play with the latest Android offerings without having to shell out the money personally for a new device. In addition if I don't want to be bothered, it's gonna be left in my bag :myman:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
292kvwn.jpg

Peep that art work:mjgrin::blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
you can do it if youre on wifi
Thats the same shyt the Sprint bish said. Who is connected to wifi away from home? Some spots have free wifi,but I rarely connect to public wifi on my phone. On My note 3 I was able to talk on the phone and surf the net in 4g. Now apparently the updated lte network wont allow it, but att, tmobile and Verizon have volte or some shyt. Im going to look into seeing if I can just get one of their networkz. How did I upgrade a device when my service has basically been downgraded:what:

And Note 3 da goat