Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
dummy you moved from an LTE zone to a 3G zone is that better. Put your issue into google bruh. Yall are asking basic questions :whistle::whistle:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Motorola hasn't fallen off imo

say what :snoop:

they make the worse android handset IMO. Weak camera, poor design, blur is trash (new blur ios cool), ugly icons, wack logo,locked bootloader, slow updates :snoop:

Would you pick a razr over an evo lte, htc one x, or samsung gs3 or gnex :comeon:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
r.i.p samsung
In the Case of Apple Vs. Samsung, Samsung Found “Guilty” (Updating)
Update 2: In terms of damages, Apple has just been awarded $1.51 billion. Ouch.

samsung opened up a store that look just like the apple store smh. I am glad they lost to apple. Time for other androidf makers to step up. Galaxy S was A BLATANT RIP OFF AND THE GS2

http://live.theverge.com/apple-samsung-verdict-live/

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
what were they thinking lol
Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-with-Ice-Cream-Sandwich.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how is the evo lte? somebody is selling a new one for $249. i hate that nonremovable battery

i wanted the galaxy s3 but dude had me drive to the store and he wasnt even there. smh

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how is the evo lte? somebody is selling a new one for $249. i hate that nonremovable battery

i wanted the galaxy s3 but dude had me drive to the store and he wasnt even there. smh
I can't in good conscience recommend the EVO 4G LTE. Even though HTC is trying to be kinder to the dev community in the past two weeks and there's a CM10 out for it, the SG3 is definitely the way to go right now unless you're trying to wait the next few months for development to kick in as far as the mod scene goes.

I'd wait it out and cop that SG3.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I can't in good conscience recommend the EVO 4G LTE. Even though HTC is trying to be kinder to the dev community in the past two weeks and there's a CM10 out for it, the SG3 is definitely the way to go right now unless you're trying to wait the next few months for development to kick in as far as the mod scene goes.

I'd wait it out and cop that SG3.
He is not a power user though. The EVO 4G LTE for $250 basically new with no contract is a great price.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt..Samsung lost? Let that be a lesson learned for these companies thinking they can swagger jack lol. That's crazy though...I love current Samsung phones...hope the momentum stays the same.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He is not a power user though. The EVO 4G LTE for $250 basically new with no contract is a great price.

the galaxy s3 is 329 btw

i had the evo 4g and the evo 3d and i loved em both.....i use the internet a lot on my phone, thats the only problem.

you gotta carry these for extra battery life on the evo, smh

$T2eC16FHJH8E9qSEUc7MBQNwm(vvfw~~60_12.JPG

im eligible for a rebate, i just dont wanna use it :obama: