el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Flash 11.1 can be run on Jelly Bean. It's just an APK. You install it and use a browser that can recognize it.

For example, Dolphin 8.5. Or Xscope.

Installing Flash 11.1 on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Nexus 7 - YouTube

And from what I'm understanding some custom roms (for those of us who are about that life) have Flash baked in even into the Stock browser for Jelly Bean somehow.

On another note, I just soft bricked my Prime (again :beli: ) and since I can't get ADB on and poppin at work I gotta wait til I get home to fix it. Then it's fukk ClockworkMod cause this is like the 3rd time it's happend with a different version and from what I'm understanding TeamWin is the way to go for recoveries from now on.

A lesson learned :shaq2:

First post heh

Ill agree, TWRP is definitely a nicer recovery than CWM

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Q72xd.png

Expandable play music notifications :ahh:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
this JB Sourcery 2.0 Rom is pretty damn amazing

now question

I'm using clock word mod, i'm using this default grey screen, use the volume pad to manuever around the recovery screen sh*t.....my Uncle....he showed me his phone, when he goes into recovery, all the options are in touch screen format

what is that called....a boot loader or something? someone school me

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
and jelly bean ain't even like a real huge upgrade, when they going to come with some sort of 5.0 stuff? Call it Fruit Roll Up or something

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
and jelly bean ain't even like a real huge upgrade, when they going to come with some sort of 5.0 stuff? Call it Fruit Roll Up or something

4.0--->4.1 isnt meant to be a huge upgrade.Its usally meant to fix bugs. Jelly bean was a major upgrade if you used ics. Android 4.1 is the smoothing out of the OS. ICS was the major revamped upgrade. :skip:

4.0---->5.0 is where they'll add new features

ios 5---> ios6 is weaker than ios 5.0--->5.1 :shaq:

Jelly bean on the nexus 7>>>gnex. Jelly bean on the gs3 will be godly

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
this JB Sourcery 2.0 Rom is pretty damn amazing

now question

I'm using clock word mod, i'm using this default grey screen, use the volume pad to manuever around the recovery screen sh*t.....my Uncle....he showed me his phone, when he goes into recovery, all the options are in touch screen format

what is that called....a boot loader or something? someone school me

Just need to flash a touch enabled recovery. Here: http://db.tt/IrOl72SK

Just flash that then reboot recovery.