Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sony will step up as the next high level android platform. They are one phone away. Sony and Asus should be major players. The pad phone was nice eye candy

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
LG :scusthov:

stop getting geeked off specs :mjpls:
The LG Viper is a pretty solid device, they might be making a turn into a respectable manufacturer. I wish the Nexus' screen was as bright as the Viper's. shyt is beautiful to see at night.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
@Liquid thats why google needs to step away from samsung and help grow the other android players. HTC one X with the stock android experience :takedat:

Samsung put a weak ass speaker in the gnex and weak ass radios :why:

my nexus 7 wifi connection is always strong while my gnex is half strength. I like the phone overall but it could of been way better. The weak battery life didnt help matters either

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
if we combine the GS3+ HTC ONE X+ GNEX= The best phone ever easily

Htc one x- design + camera + burst mode best pic
samsung-touchwiz features like smart stay+ pop up+ speakers+ international /U.S Hardware
gnex-stock + google wallet+ stock jelly bean+ no bloatware

= the dream device

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yo for those on the Transformer Prime...the latest CM10 nightly is immaculate... I mean a real thing of beauty

Google Now is very cool

They said GPS doesn't work but I find it only messes up for me in terms of like exact areas. I'm in Clinton Hill right now and it says Cilnton Hill, Manhattan, NY as opposed to Brooklyn, NY if it works properly

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
brehs :wtf: is there any reason my Galaxy S3 would be 3G? I'm on Verizon and had 4g LTE on my last phone.. I swear when I first got this phone (just got it a few days ago) I had 4g, but I'm connected to wifi alot so maybe I just didn't notice? :wtf: is going on brehs

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
brehs :wtf: is there any reason my Galaxy S3 would be 3G? I'm on Verizon and had 4g LTE on my last phone.. I swear when I first got this phone (just got it a few days ago) I had 4g, but I'm connected to wifi alot so maybe I just didn't notice? :wtf: is going on brehs

you are moving from an LTE area to non-LTE (3G)

Turn off wifi to access 4G LTE

u have to hack your phone to switch to 3g manually i think

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo for those on the Transformer Prime...the latest CM10 nightly is immaculate... I mean a real thing of beauty

Google Now is very cool

They said GPS doesn't work but I find it only messes up for me in terms of like exact areas. I'm in Clinton Hill right now and it says Cilnton Hill, Manhattan, NY as opposed to Brooklyn, NY if it works properly

That shyts runs so much more smoother now. :ohlawd:

I'm also lovin those screen transitions.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Liquid thats why google needs to step away from samsung and help grow the other android players. HTC one X with the stock android experience :takedat:

Samsung put a weak ass speaker in the gnex and weak ass radios :why:

my nexus 7 wifi connection is always strong while my gnex is half strength. I like the phone overall but it could of been way better. The weak battery life didnt help matters either
why do you continue to go in circles? that shyt is annoying.

Things are perfectly fine the way they are. Samsung is the only one taking full advantage of the opportunity. HTC fukked up BIG...REALLY big with the EVO line.

The Evo 4G :ohmy:
The Evo Tablet :usure:
The Evo Shift :snoop:
The Evo 3D :beli:
The EVO 4G LTE :smugfavre:

that destroyed their whole momentum, that shyt was their biggest line and they tarnished it with those 3 products back to back to back. They are trying hard with the EVO 4G LTE...but nobody cares anymore...they all want that galaxy line. We will have to see if LG is real...they might be on the right track.

I was kinda sad to see Motorola go...they made the best sliders which meant they had a target audience. The Droid line was very important to the android movement back when things were popping off.

The companies have ALL that they need, they just need FOCUS. Samsung is FOCUSED and killing everyone right now.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
why do you continue to go in circles? that shyt is annoying.

Things are perfectly fine the way they are. Samsung is the only one taking full advantage of the opportunity. HTC fukked up BIG...REALLY big with the EVO line.

The Evo Tablet :usure:
The Evo Shift :snoop:
The Evo 3D :beli:

that destroyed their whole momentum, that shyt was their biggest line and they tarnished it with those 3 products back to back to back. We will have to see if LG is real...they might be on the right track.

I was kinda sad to see Motorola go...they made the best sliders which meant they had a target audience. The Droid line was very important to the android movement back when things were popping off.

The companies have ALL that they need, they just need FOCUS. Samsung is FOCUSED and killing everyone right now.

I was describing my perfect phone. I understand why android manufacturers have skins. I dont mind it. I have a love/hate thing for skins. Sense ruined my evo experience. Samsung is flooding the market with subpar products. the galaxy note 10.1 :wtf:

samsung needs to chill out and follow apples model of rleeasing products. How many tabs do we need. I am not going in circles. its the fact that we could have a beast device if google pick HTC to make the next nexus since they making the most strides design and hardware wise...samsung copied htc camera and features. The Evo 3D was the nail in the coffin.