Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
the galaxy s3 is 329 btw

i had the evo 4g and the evo 3d and i loved em both.....i use the internet a lot on my phone, thats the only problem.

you gotta carry these for extra battery life on the evo, smh

$T2eC16FHJH8E9qSEUc7MBQNwm(vvfw~~60_12.JPG

im eligible for a rebate, i just dont wanna use it :obama:
I would spend the extra $80 on that S III :datazz:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Motorola hasn't fallen off imo

guess that's entirely dependent on your definition. Motorola hasn't seen a quality decrease in hardware I suppose, but they went from stock Android with the OG Droid to motoblur

:pacspit:

Motherfukkers haven't had a top 10 phone since 2010 :wow:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So the razr and the razr maxxx weren't good phone's?? The atrix hd isn't getting good reviews?

Motorola just needs a flagship phone,

Both HTC and Sammy put out plenty of b.s phones too they just have really good flagship phone's

Now that Google running things at moto stuff is going to change

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So the razr and the razr maxxx weren't good phone's?? The atrix hd isn't getting good reviews?

Both HTC and Sammy put out plenty of b.s phones too they just have really good flagship phone's

razr and razr maxxx were AAAIIIIIIIIIGHTTT. They're good if you're on Verizon. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend them

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

The RAZR was nice hardware wise, but Motoblur killed it for me. Supposedly the latest version of Motoblur is supposed to be pretty good, but fukk that. If they dropped a RAZR Nexus, shyt would be fire though :noah:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The RAZR was nice hardware wise, but Motoblur killed it for me. Supposedly the latest version of Motoblur is supposed to be pretty good, but fukk that. If they dropped a RAZR Nexus, shyt would be fire though :noah:
:ehh:

A Razr Nexus would create some noise

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Thank you! How can this be so obvious to us but not to the powers that be?

Cause they'd rather stroke their egos by trying to differentiate their products from other manufacturers that use Android through the software rather than the entire user experience.

It makes no sense to me. They're putting in all that work for something that's perfect (compared to what they're doing).

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
The last page is why I love the n7 so much. No bullshyt just smooth os. Anyway to do that touchwiz shyt like when you text on here instead of typing?