PeripheralSummers

Summer-slammer
Daps
Reppin
The Beaches of Beverly Hills
Alright brehs had a Nexus 7 for about a week and haven't touched it. Just bought a case for it. I'm an Apple guy so I don't really know much about what to do with this device. It seems there are many options. Everything is good but my screen has a minor separation on the left side (seems like they all have that issue though). It is probably less than 1/3 of the left side separated.

How can I get n64 running on this jawn? Can I run WWF No Mercy or Wrestlemania 2000 on it?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh is there any apps that can record voice calls on a phone without the person who's phone it is knowing? :birdman:
Don't ask me why :heh:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Breh is there any apps that can record voice calls on a phone without the person who's phone it is knowing? :birdman:
Don't ask me why :heh:

If your kernel supports it you can just download a call recording app. There's plenty in the market.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's the best one? Sorry for all the noob questions, I don't know anything about droids :sadcam:.

download this (from your phone if possible) if not download it on your computer, connect your phone to your computer via USB copy n paste the file over anywhere onto your phone (not inside a folder).While your on the computer create a folder called ROMS inside of your phone. Disconnect your phone from the computer.Them go to your phone and use a file explorer to find the file it should be called n64.apk. Install it (your phone will ask you to allow installing from unknown sources, do it )

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/9rmtxytgpbrt]n64.apk[/ame]

after thats done go here http://coolrom.com/roms/n64/ and download any game you want and put it in the ROM folder you created before (the files are in ZIP format dont unzip them thats fine)

Now go to your N64 emulator and it will automatically find the ROM folder and just click on the game you want to play

PeripheralSummers

Summer-slammer
Daps
Reppin
download this (from your phone if possible) if not download it on your computer, connect your phone to your computer via USB copy n paste the file over anywhere onto your phone (not inside a folder).While your on the computer create a folder called ROMS inside of your phone. Disconnect your phone from the computer.Them go to your phone and use a file explorer to find the file it should be called n64.apk. Install it (your phone will ask you to allow installing from unknown sources, do it )

n64.apk

after thats done go here Nintendo 64 / N64 ROMs - CoolROM.com and download any game you want and put it in the ROM folder you created before (the files are in ZIP format dont unzip them thats fine)

Now go to your N64 emulator and it will automatically find the ROM folder and just click on the game you want to play

Thank you my friend, I got it working. Is their any way to have the analog and the d-pad on at the same time? The wrestling games run smooth but I can't do finishers since the analog isn't available at the same time as the d-pad.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thank you my friend, I got it working. Is their any way to have the analog and the d-pad on at the same time? The wrestling games run smooth but I can't do finishers since the analog isn't available at the same time as the d-pad.

No idea I know if you check in settings You can mess with the button layouts, I have a SNES emulator if you want that too

I have the emulators for nostalgic reasons more than anything lol only game I play on the N64 is Mario kart

PeripheralSummers

Summer-slammer
Daps
Reppin
No idea I know if you check in settings You can mess with the button layouts, I have a SNES emulator if you want that too

I have the emulators for nostalgic reasons more than anything lol only game I play on the N64 is Mario kart

Hook up the snes emulator to if you can.

BTW how do I go about changing the themes etc of this device? I wanna add widgets and whatnot. And do y'all have any good apps for pdf reading / editing?

Android is too sick. I want to buy a new phone now lol. I can't believe Iphone has had my ribs touching for so long :damn:.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I would spend the extra $80 on that S III :datazz:

I don't see how non-removeable battery would be a deal breaker when discussing EVO LTE vs. S3...the LTE has an excellent battery, no need to add them ugly extended batteries to it.

I'd go with the S3 tho, the phone is a bit more powerful and is getting better support from the developers. But you can't go wrong either way.CM10 for the EVO is pretty good.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hook up the snes emulator to if you can.

BTW how do I go about changing the themes etc of this device? I wanna add widgets and whatnot. And do y'all have any good apps for pdf reading / editing?

Android is too sick. I want to buy a new phone now lol. I can't believe Iphone has had my ribs touching for so long :damn:.

To change themes you have to use different launchers although I would keep it stock for now

To add widgets click on your app drawer and at The top click on the widgets tab it list all the widgets you have, just click and hold, to add more widgets you have to download load app with them or widget apps, I recommend android pro widgets, it's really clean has the basics

BestI pdf reader period is one called EZpdf reader It costs a buck or two but totally worth it, has more options than you'll ever use, get the pro version not the lite

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ok brehs, I've had it. I lost my X2 about 10months ago with no insurence:sadbron: so I had to cop a cheap original Droid(Not paying full price[$300+] for a phone)
The phone is going to shyt. My renew for a new phone isnt till December.
So I have a proposition to those of you with a decent phone you dont want. I just transferred recently to a FedEx Office Center from corporate and im willing to do 3 laminated 36x48 posters($100 value each) of whatever said person wants(send me the files) and Ill cover the shipping too. A decent trade. Any takers. Has to be a Verizon Able phone

Here's some examples of what I did. 2 Game of Thrones poster I put on my wall
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/angeneck/IMG_20120522_122708.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/angeneck/IMG_20120522_122744.jpg

Any takers, PM me, whatev...