Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a minute.

Do yall mean official?

I was running a jellybelly 3.8 rom on my galaxy nexus and i had flash running on the stock browser (not chrome). I guess its because it wasnt official?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wait a minute.

Do yall mean official?

I was running a jellybelly 3.8 rom on my galaxy nexus and i had flash running on the stock browser (not chrome). I guess its because it wasnt official?

mostly likely

flash does not work on my stock nexus 7

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
adobe block adobe officially on android 4.1.1. It worked with the preview version from I/O and some android 4.1 custom roms. Chrome never had flash support.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Flash 11.1 can be run on Jelly Bean. It's just an APK. You install it and use a browser that can recognize it.

For example, Dolphin 8.5. Or Xscope.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39DXoMAfWRU"]Installing Flash 11.1 on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Nexus 7 - YouTube[/ame]

And from what I'm understanding some custom roms (for those of us who are about that life) have Flash baked in even into the Stock browser for Jelly Bean somehow.

On another note, I just soft bricked my Prime (again :beli: ) and since I can't get ADB on and poppin at work I gotta wait til I get home to fix it. Then it's fukk ClockworkMod cause this is like the 3rd time it's happend with a different version and from what I'm understanding TeamWin is the way to go for recoveries from now on.

A lesson learned :shaq2:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Flash can be run on Jelly Bean. It's an APK. You install it and use a browser that can recognize it.

For example, Dolphin 8.5. Or Xscope.

And from what I'm understanding some custom roms (for those of us who are about that life) have Flash baked in even into the Stock browser for Jelly Bean somehow.

On another note, I just soft bricked my Prime (again :beli: ) and since I can't get ADB on and poppin at work I gotta wait til I get home to fix it. Then it's fukk ClockworkMod cause this is like the 3rd time it's happend with a different version and from what I'm understanding TeamWin is the way to go for recoveries from now on.

A lesson learned :shaq2:
u dont own a nexus device so please remove yourself from this convo. You have a prime + evo :usure::wrist:

btw i was talking about stock jelly bean you damn idiot. Not sideloading flash

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
JagsFanWTF.gif

im pretty sure my work badge says IBM on it slime :rudy: