GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It happened to me without wifi/internet on,so there goes that idea. Im not touching the phone until i can transfer my videos
Why can't someone just send u a replacement phone..unless it's damaged..my Note 5 headphone jack wasn't working right..they sent me another for $5.
Because its happening to replacements too. Plus google is sending refurbished to those that bought from the store aand theyve been fukked too. Someone on reddit had t replacements lol. Huawei isnt bothering at all if yourr out of warranty because theyre tfying to blame the software but it's not

What phone should i get?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It happened to me without wifi/internet on,so there goes that idea. Im not touching the phone until i can transfer my videos

Because its happening to replacements too. Plus google is sending refurbished to those that bought from the store aand theyve been fukked too. Someone on reddit had t replacements lol. Huawei isnt bothering at all if yourr out of warranty because theyre tfying to blame the software but it's not

What phone should i get?
What's your price range? What do u want? Solid build, great display, sd card, great camera, smooth functionality?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What phone should i get?

Wait for the note 8, dropping in 2 months

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just rank the best right now
S8 plus...perfect. Easy #1. Best Display and design out there. Great camera. Smooth.
HTC U11...no headphone jack...well a USB C connect adapter comes with it and supposedly the noise canceling ear buds are some of the best in smartphone history
One Plus 5...camera not as good but everything else is pretty good. Cheaper than the other ones.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pretty big thread on Reddit to about it. It's all been happening this month. I haven't had the battery drain issue, but the looping is a major pain.

I've noticed I don't have bootlooping when data or wifi is off. I can start normally, and use the phone properly. I don't want to factory reset either. Might as well buy a new phone at that point.

6p was hot when it started but now it's just garbage.

Beaides the bendgate fiasco, the battery life problem (my phone used to shut off at 30-15%) is annoying and Google nor Huawei have done nothing to remedy this, even after I reported the problem to them. Can't wait to get $5 from the class action suit in three years.

It's a greater problem in the smartphone world. If you are rocking a huawei, lg, motorola.... shyt anything that is not Samsung, apple or htc( I know surprising), then you are running the risk of your phone not lasting a year. These other companies just don't know how to build hardware that can last for a device that is going to be in use for several hours a day on a consistent basis.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had my 6p for over a year...no issues, no shutting off at anything less than complete battery drain....now when I had the LG G3, I had nothing but problems...people would call and my phone wouldn't ring, but the missed call notification would pop up