GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
My 6p has went.to shyt the last day and half. It was constantly bootlooping and apparently I'm not alone with the problem. What the fukk is going on? Anyone else having this issue?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My 6p has went.to shyt the last day and half. It was constantly bootlooping and apparently I'm not alone with the problem. What the fukk is going on? Anyone else having this issue?

I have a 6p...so far I haven't had this problem

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I have a 6p...so far I haven't had this problem
Hasn't happened on lte yet, but was doing it all day today on wifi.

Google forums show I'm not alone. A bunch of people with the same shyt. I really don't want to buy a new phone right now. (Posted from 6p)

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
I dropped it; now I have a tiny crack in the top right corner. Tell me why the whole top half of the screen is not responsive now :hhh:

I had an s6 & iPhone w/ half the screen missing and it still worked. :ohhh: Lenovo is trash for this.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I have the moto x pure. I dropped it; now I have a tiny crack in the top right corner. Tell me why the whole top half of the screen is not responsive now :hhh:

I had an s6 & iPhone w/ half the screen missing and it still worked. :ohhh: Lenovo is trash for this.
Even when I dropped that s7 edge early this year...small top portion was cracked. It worked flawlessly but I don't do the cracked screen shyt..so I had insurance overnight me a replacement. I know too many females that just walk around with cracked phones..i make fun of them too much to be going backwards.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I thought pure android phones were exempt from that LG type of $hit? I don't own a 6p..so this time I have no exit strategy to give out.
Pretty big thread on Reddit to about it. It's all been happening this month. I haven't had the battery drain issue, but the looping is a major pain.

I've noticed I don't have bootlooping when data or wifi is off. I can start normally, and use the phone properly. I don't want to factory reset either. Might as well buy a new phone at that point.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Pretty big thread on Reddit to about it. It's all been happening this month. I haven't had the battery drain issue, but the looping is a major pain.

I've noticed I don't have bootlooping when data or wifi is off. I can start normally, and use the phone properly. I don't want to factory reset either. Might as well buy a new phone at that point.

Which phone?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I hardly if ever use wifi so maybe that's why I don't have that problem with my 6p
Its happening to people with or without it. If youbought from amazon you can get a full refund out of warranty too. Im going to try that