mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anybody have a galaxy tab 3? Been thinking of upgrading my asus tablet that's nearly five years old and saw an ad for it on Facebook. My tablet is on like android 4.0 and the internet is extremely sluggish, even for using the coli. I might factory restore it but I was thinking of just upgrading eventually. I already have a galaxy s7, for more now, so I would like to stay within the Samsung product line for better device integration. Any thoughts on the tablet? It's $500 now but I might wait and see if the price drops later this summer if not in the fall.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These note 8 leaks are off the chain, with this set to drop late August or early September I may be getting this instead of pixel 2 which isn't dropping until October or November

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Don't think for one single solitary second that my eye on this situation was slipping. I assure you..it isn't.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 belongs on the list of most anticipated smartphones of 2017, and according to Evan Blass, the device’s codename is ‘Samsung Gr3at’. Now, back in March, a report surfaced claiming that the Galaxy Note 8’s codename is ‘Great’, but according to the source, that info is not accurate. The phone’s codename is ‘Gr3at’, which seems a bit odd, it makes you wonder why is the number ‘3’ in there, but there you have it.

That is more or less all the info that Mr. Blass shared via Twitter, but thanks to some previous Galaxy Note 8 rumors, we do have some more info to throw in the mix. Now, it’s worth noting that yesterday’s rumor said that the Galaxy Note 8 willlaunch at IFA 2017 after all, which means it will land in September, and not August, like many people anticipated. In any case, the Galaxy Note 8 will almost certainly resemble the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus quite a bit, though it will probably ship with a dual camera setup on the back, and the company will need to find a place for the S Pen stylus somewhere on the Galaxy Note 8. Having said that, we’ve seen a number of leaks of the device, and even though some of those leaks are contradictory, the general idea is quite clear, Galaxy S8’s design in a larger body. The Galaxy Note 8 is expected to sport a 6.3-inch QHD+ (2960 x 1440) Infinity Display (18.5:9 aspect ratio), which means it will be larger than both the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus, which is to be expected. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, or the unannounced Snapdragon 836 SoC will fuel the device in the US, while the Exynos 8895 will take the helm in Europe and some other regions.

The Galaxy Note 8 is expected to pack in 6GB of RAM on the inside, and it is still unknown what to expect when it comes to storage, but chances are we’ll get either 64GB or 128GB of storage on the inside. As far as its camera sensors go, rumors are claiming we’ll get a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens on the back, and next to it you’ll be able to find a 13-megapixel telephoto lens, while an 8-megapixel selfie shooter will be included in the package as well. Android 7.1.1 Nougat will come pre-installed on the device, and on top of it, you’ll get Samsung’s custom UI, of course.

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright everyone, the OnePlus 5 is officially out. What are everyone's thoughts?

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I needed a new phone and I caught that Nextbit on sale for $120. This phone is amazing (especially for that price) I honestly dont understand how people can spend so much money on phones (every year) with good cheap phones like this out.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Alright everyone, the OnePlus 5 is officially out. What are everyone's thoughts?

Worth it at those price points.

64GB/6 GB RAM base
The newest Snapdragon processor
Bluetooth 5.0
Stock android
Fingerprint scanner
Dual camera
Quick charging USB type-C

All for $480

Only things its missing is optical image stabilization and a 4K display but meh

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worth it at those price points.

64GB/6 GB RAM base
The newest Snapdragon processor
Bluetooth 5.0
Stock android
Fingerprint scanner
Dual camera
Quick charging USB type-C

All for $480

Only things its missing is optical image stabilization and a 4K display but meh
When I look at the OP5 by itself, it is a beast! But I guess if I wanted a top-of-the-line flagship phone with new features and lots of bells and whistles, I would get a S8+. Since I don't want that kinda phone, I don't really see what the OP5 offers that the OP3/OP3T doesn't?

I needed a new phone and I caught that Nextbit on sale for $120. This phone is amazing (especially for that price) I honestly dont understand how people can spend so much money on phones (every year) with good cheap phones like this out.
Yeah I had a rule before that my phone (and any electronics like a PS3/laptop/watch/TV) shouldn't cost more than $200 nowadays. I slipped up and dropped $350 last year but I think I will go back to that rule for my next phone.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
When I look at the OP5 by itself, it is a beast! But I guess if I wanted a top-of-the-line flagship phone with new features and lots of bells and whistles, I would get a S8+. Since I don't want that kinda phone, I don't really see what the OP5 offers that the OP3/OP3T doesn't?

Yeah I had a rule before that my phone (and any electronics like a PS3/laptop/watch/TV) shouldn't cost more than $200 nowadays. I slipped up and dropped $350 last year but I think I will go back to that rule for my next phone.

Bluetooth 5.0, better processor, dual camera and one other feature I'm forgetting. The 3T is $40 cheaper with similar features but its sold out right now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just saw a few reviews from Floss...Marques cat..nah..the screen still has the bezels...1080p screen...it isn't a flagship killer and the camera seems iffy. I guess the 8gb ram on the bigger one is the selling point.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

The s8 plus now has discounts that make the price margin with that of the one plus 5...$150 difference? Im not gonna tell u what to do but dont play yourself.