Jalether

Superstar
Daps
After watching all the relevant in depth reviews. Xperia xz premium is the fastest and smoothest android phone, it also has the best front facing camera and ois. S8 has the best screen and main camera while the oneplus 5 is the best "jack of all trade" phone. Htc u11 deserves a mention as well

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:why:

axon 7 isn't garbage bro
Lol at someone calling the Axon 7 garbage.

OP, Axon 7 gets the job done. Rumor has it a new Axon phone will be coming out in the summer or afterwards though so you might want to wait until a price drop or gab the newer version when it comes out.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone tell me why phones seem to be compatible with GSM rather than CDMA...I'm with sprint and I'm unable to get the axon, or those one plus phones, or that new Nokia, or the experia, it's quite frustrating because I would love to get an unlocked pure Android phone like my Nexus 6p, but nothing apperas to be CDMA compatible

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Why would Samsung get rid of Mobile data quick setting toggles? It makes no sense and I have to go to the settings to turn it off every time

Double J

Banned
Daps
After watching all the relevant in depth reviews. Xperia xz premium is the fastest and smoothest android phone, it also has the best front facing camera and ois. S8 has the best screen and main camera while the oneplus 5 is the best "jack of all trade" phone. Htc u11 deserves a mention as well

Nothing is smoother than the pixel

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Axon 7 isn't trash..its a great phone for the price..camera just ain't that good.
That camera is ass, but I still fukk with the phone looking back. I use it whenever my iPhone dead. The speakers are still incredible and that free Spotify is A1

Edit I hate how much these Japanese/lowkey companies put into the stock of a strong camera hard wise then perpetually put out the most ass software for it. OnePlus is the only one who's figured this shyt out, and maybe Huawei to some degree

Last edited: