Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Can someone tell me why phones seem to be compatible with GSM rather than CDMA...I'm with sprint and I'm unable to get the axon, or those one plus phones, or that new Nokia, or the experia, it's quite frustrating because I would love to get an unlocked pure Android phone like my Nexus 6p, but nothing apperas to be CDMA compatible
All those upstart non American companies can't get half a bar from Verizon lol

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
What the tuck is bixby and why does Samsung dedicate a whole fukking button to It?

This battery life is incredible. Surfing the internet so much on the 6p wouldn't have had me in the 60s. I'm still on 90

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
T mobile update for S8/plus owners that let u use more of your screen...being pushed out now
Heads up, Galaxy S8 and S8+ owners, because a new update is coming your way.

T-Mobile is now pushing an update to its Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ models, and it includes some notable changes. First is that there’s a button on the left side of the navigation bar that you can use to hide the bar. This will let you see more content on your screen since you won’t have a black bar blocking your view.

Also included are new background colors for the navigation bar. So if you’re not really feeling the black navigation bar at the bottom of your screen, you can change the background color to something else.

Finally, T-Mo’s Galaxy S8 and S8+ are being bumped up to the June 1, 2017 Android security patch level.

This update is now making its way to Galaxy S8 and S8+ owners on T-Mobile. I’ve gotten a few tips from folks that received their update overnight, but if your GS8 or GS8+ hasn’t yet gotten its update, you can go into your Settings app to check for it yourself.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Was thinking of buying Oneplus 5 for mom, her Note 3 is on its last legs. But there seems to be too many issues with Oneplus 5, the camera, speakers, whatever the hell jelly screen is. How bad is it really? Camera is my biggest concern.

$550 for Oneplus 5 :hula: $850 for Galaxy S8+

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was thinking of buying Oneplus 5 for mom, her Note 3 is on its last legs. But there seems to be too many issues with Oneplus 5, the camera, speakers, whatever the hell jelly screen is. How bad is it really? Camera is my biggest concern.

Too many deals to pay retail for the S8+
Slickdeals: Searching for "s8+"

Your mom won't complain about the OnePlus 5 though. Only Android die-hards complain about the OP5 based on what I've read. Nothing is a deal breaker in terms of mainstream users.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Too many deals to pay retail for the S8+
Slickdeals: Searching for "s8+"

Your mom won't complain about the OnePlus 5 though. Only Android die-hards complain about the OP5 based on what I've read. Nothing is a deal breaker in terms of mainstream users.
I was thinking the same thing, especially with her coming from a Note 3 she shouldn't have much to complain about. So I'll probably go with the OP5, 8gb ram version.

I'm only questioning it because I want to get her a decent upgrade since she's had one phone for 4 years and some reviews seems don't seem so high on OP5's camera.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Verizon G4 shyt the bed, so I fell back to the G2, already rooted and booted
threw Resurrection Remix Nougat on that hoe

why did I ever leave?

the only thing I miss is the camera, but everything else, NOT EVEN CLOSE

looking for that new hardware platform that's both unlocked, and overlooked by the mainstream, so I can come up again

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

OnePlus support is straight trash. I wouldn't but touch that phone unless it was at OP1 pricing.