Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why do you dudes keep expecting high end phones to cost $300.00 :what:

What part of the game is that playboy?
Because the phones probably cost $99 to mass produce it,these companies are raking in billions in profit .you must be tetarded not to know this .they charge whatever they feel like they can get out of the comsumer.apple & samsung are 2 of the most profitable companies who make the bulk of their money off selling phones.

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Essential phone

Ufwl9UV_d.jpg
How is it

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
What's the word on this Essential phone? Looks very nice and the specs look impressive. Do I take a chance? I'm working with a Nexus 6 that's an absolute piece of shyt and feels like it's going to die any second.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What's the word on this Essential phone? Looks very nice and the specs look impressive. Do I take a chance? I'm working with a Nexus 6 that's an absolute piece of shyt and feels like it's going to die any second.
It's a gamble..no legit reviews. It's like going in a beautiful toned ass blonde white girl RAW. Do what u have to do.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
take da plunge

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's a gamble..no legit reviews. It's like going in a beautiful toned ass blonde white girl RAW. Do what u have to do.
So I noticed when I set Google's mess app as my default, I would get 'wap push si' in the Samsung app. WTF, is that making me vulnerable? Is everything good?

Rock, u know anything about this?

No way an official google product would make my og Samsung vulnerable right?

Edit: Textra is better than Google messenger:wow:

U n1ggaz aint helpful in here :pacspit:

Not u Rock. I know u help breh.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do it, so it can help the rest of us decide

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Downloaded this update for my s7 today and so far, it's been :beli: The screen size is like it's been magnified and some of my apps are overlapping each other :damn:

how do you change these settings to the way they were before the update?

*edit* NVM . Figured it out by just resetting my settings:troll:

Last edited: