skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'm still holding strong with my note 4. I can't do without my s pen. I use the note as a media hub to control my TV, cable and other devices. I like that feature.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are some apps I can use to watch live sports on my phone? I used to use Watch ESPN but that was back when I had U-Verse and you can't use it without a cable subscription. I hate that I'm missing all these conference tournament games during the day cause I'm busy working lol.

Yea so do I...it will be the same thing when the tournament starts

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What are some apps I can use to watch live sports on my phone? I used to use Watch ESPN but that was back when I had U-Verse and you can't use it without a cable subscription. I hate that I'm missing all these conference tournament games during the day cause I'm busy working lol.
Yea so do I...it will be the same thing when the tournament starts
Get the App

I'm going to try the March madness app.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They really took a step backwards design-wise from the 6p.
I'm holding on to my 6p for the foreseeable future

yup the pixel is ASS. I sold my 6p last yr, but If I was anyone I`d cop an extra one just to leave in the drawer. That pixel is buns in a day in age when you have far superior android phones for much less. The only reason people will mess with the Pixel is because unfortunately that is the only phone that guarantees timely updates for at least 2 yrs.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
6p was truly Android perfection. 5.7" OLED, dual speakers, stock Android, fast charging, lightweight :wow:

All Google has to do is take all the best aspects of the 6p, add waterproofing and a top notch camera and it's game over :banderas:

So what Droid is out there that has the dual speakers, sd card and waterproof?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Anyone else dealt with their s7 edge randomly restarting ?

Solutions ? :feedme:

I don't know if I installed a shytty app , have a faulty battery or what:francis:

I only had this phone for two weeks :gucci:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anyone else dealt with their s7 edge randomly restarting ?

Solutions ? :feedme:

I don't know if I installed a shytty app , have a faulty battery or what:francis:

I only had this phone for two weeks :gucci:
Only 2 weeks in I wouldn't even waste the mental energy trying to solve it. As long as you haven't rooted just send that ish back in.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No random restarts for me...

As for the S8 colors that are expected?
There will be seven color options: gold, silver, bright black, matte black, blue, orchid and pink (availability by country remains unknown)