Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Is there supposed to be a difference in charge time between the standard charger and the wireless other than not having to plug in the wireless to my Edge? :lupe:

Dunno if I'm missing something here.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Having used a Pixel recently, I gotta say that Google really dropped the ball hardware wise. Great phone from a software standpoint, but they didn't put enough in hardware wise to make it worth the money. Google basically charging you for the pure Android experience in the same way Apple charges you for the iOS experience. S7 Edge with Nougat>>>>>>Pixels

Daps
Having used a Pixel recently, I gotta say that Google really dropped the ball hardware wise. Great phone from a software standpoint, but they didn't put enough in hardware wise to make it worth the money. Google basically charging you for the pure Android experience in the same way Apple charges you for the iOS experience. S7 Edge with Nougat>>>>>>Pixels
The whispers said they rushed it to retail because of samsung exploding phones. I like my pixel and I love nougat but this big ass dummy bezel really pisses me off

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
The whispers said they rushed it to retail because of samsung exploding phones. I like my pixel and I love nougat but this big ass dummy bezel really pisses me off
I've heard that too as a reason why they couldn't get the IP68 ready hardware in time. They could've waited until first quarter of 2017 rather than trying to push it out at the end of 2016.

But I guess with more time now, the Pixel 2 should have hardware that's as good as the software, especially since rumors are it'll cost $800+ :huhldup:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I used to buy a new phone every other year like a lil privileged fakkit bytch that couldn't dare be behind in technology, but last year in July my phone screen cracked and I had to quickly buy another phone. The brehs constantly recommended the Nexus 6p so I thought :ehh: and copped. I knew not what to expect, but the lack of a sd card was my main concern.

Brehs, when I tell you this is honestly a top 5 purchase I've ever made :wow:. I got Apple nikkas and bytches checking my shyt out like "what's that :ohhh:" when they see me command the power of Google through this bytch :ahh: don't even get me started on the dual speakers. I fukking love the coli man.. Easily the best forum I have EVER frequented. You nikkas put me up on music, games, tech, everything.

Speaking of which. The Witcher 3: Complete Edition is on sale in the Xbox marketplace for $25. I've never played this game before but I played the Witcher 2 for like 20 minutes and didn't really like it. However I love Skyrim and Oblivion and have been fiending to play that type of RPG this gen. Also, EVERYBODY was praising the game, from nikkas on the coli, youtubers, everybody so I said fukk it.

You know the rest :blessed: worst feeling in the world though is being at work nowhere near the end of your shift and all you can think about is completing quests in Velen :mjcry:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...

They really took a step backwards design-wise from the 6p.
I'm holding on to my 6p for the foreseeable future

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
They really took a step backwards design-wise from the 6p.
I'm holding on to my 6p for the foreseeable future
6p was truly Android perfection. 5.7" OLED, dual speakers, stock Android, fast charging, lightweight :wow:

All Google has to do is take all the best aspects of the 6p, add waterproofing and a top notch camera and it's game over :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
What are some apps I can use to watch live sports on my phone? I used to use Watch ESPN but that was back when I had U-Verse and you can't use it without a cable subscription. I hate that I'm missing all these conference tournament games during the day cause I'm busy working lol.