neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my s7 edge is so good I don't think I even want a s8

waiting on a note 8 to impress me....even then if the carrier promo ain't right I'm not buying

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Help me brehs........

I'm using an s5, it's been amazing no major problems, but it's time for sumthin new.

I need a new Droid in my life, don't gotta have a mega big screen but gotta have sd card, waterproof, louder speakers or dual wld be nice but I know it's rare. Most of all I cnt stand no glitchy shyt.

Wha phone u brehs recommend for me?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help me brehs........

I'm using an s5, it's been amazing no major problems, but it's time for sumthin new.

I need a new Droid in my life, don't gotta have a mega big screen but gotta have sd card, waterproof, louder speakers or dual wld be nice but I know it's rare. Most of all I cnt stand no glitchy shyt.

Wha phone u brehs recommend for me?

Seems like the answer is the note 8 or new pixel

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When does it drop, where the buzz, it's it being sold unlock
I ordered it today. Invoice says its shipping between the 21st and the 27th. Also when you order you get a free Google Home.

For a limited time, buy a new LG G6 and get a Google Home device on LG.

How to get your Google Home:

1. From 3/17/17 to 4/30/17, purchase, lease or upgrade to a LG G6
  2. Pay sales tax and any applicable down payment.
  3. Register with LG at www.lgg6launchpromo.com/t-mobile by 5/15/17 at 11:59:59 PM ET and enter the required information, upload your receipt, and upload a picture of the LG G6 box with IMEI number.
  4. Receive your Google Home in the mail within 4-6 weeks.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Brehs..ive been using galaxies since the S1.

Should I keep my s7 or cop the s8?

My s7 battery life be fukking up sometimes but I just think it was a glitch in the latest update.

Is the s8 gonna be the GOAT or should I give the LG G6 a whirl?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This Google assistant sucks. I don't know why they released this garbage without testing it out first. I'm over here managing my team for the fantasy basketball league and there are game limits on each position. So I'm asking her how many games LeBron has left this season so I can know where to put him on my lineup. She over here searching for how many years he has left to play. Then when I ask her how many games the Cavs have left, she over here saying she can search for team schedules. I'm like bytch, I can search myself. I expect you to answer a question, not make me look for the answer. I finally searched for the standings and did the math myself. Useless bytch I tell ya.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Brehs..ive been using galaxies since the S1.

Should I keep my s7 or cop the s8?

My s7 battery life be fukking up sometimes but I just think it was a glitch in the latest update.

Is the s8 gonna be the GOAT or should I give the LG G6 a whirl?

I usually do odds but I think ima see about the s8. Not feeling the s7 like previous versions. Maybe it was just glitches or a bad build. An issue I'm having recently is with my car and Pandora. Ever since the nougat update, the pairing for the car has been messing up. I been using Google play music more lately. I think also that this new version uses up more data or maybe it's the music but it's like the data is used too much. And I even turned on that data saving mode, I guess that was a scam.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I usually do odds but I think ima see about the s8. Not feeling the s7 like previous versions. Maybe it was just glitches or a bad build. An issue I'm having recently is with my car and Pandora. Ever since the nougat update, the pairing for the car has been messing up. I been using Google play music more lately. I think also that this new version uses up more data or maybe it's the music but it's like the data is used too much. And I even turned on that data saving mode, I guess that was a scam.
The nougat update is terrible.

My battery dies fast as fukk and it's clutching.
Once it gets to 30 percent it skips to 5 5 percent and dies within minutes