Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Brehs used pixel one weekend a few weeks back, don't think there is phone fukking with it... Price tag tho :mjlol:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
*Update on my s7 edge*

I deleted a few suspect apps and redownloaded the clean master one yesterday. I figured that's what was causing the restarting. Also, I put the phone in safe mode while refreshing my phone settings.

It hasn't restarted since yesterday morning :obama:

Funny how shyt started going down when I deleted the clean master app last Sunday because I didn't like the ads . Whatever was the one I replaced it with was one of the suspect apps that was causing the restarting issues.

It's been acquiring more junk than my HTC one did but I'm working on fixing that too.

Other than that, the phone has been great to me. I didn't want to take it back to T-Mobile and start all over personalizing my phone the way I want it.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
*Update on my s7 edge*

I deleted a few suspect apps and redownloaded the clean master one yesterday. I figured that's what was causing the restarting. Also, I put the phone in safe mode while refreshing my phone settings.

It hasn't restarted since yesterday morning :obama:

Funny how shyt started going down when I deleted the clean master app last Sunday because I didn't like the ads . Whatever was the one I replaced it with was one of the suspect apps that was causing the restarting issues.

It's been acquiring more junk than my HTC one did but I'm working on fixing that too.

Other than that, the phone has been great to me. I didn't want to take it back to T-Mobile and start all over personalizing my phone the way I want it.
Never had those issues with the s7 edge....just very giddy for the s8 plus to come out. I basically was robbed out of what I wanted over that Note 7 recall shyt and it's almost time where I'm back to ELITE status. Top of the food chain..as I should be.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
HTC really dropped the ball with the U ultra. it's the lg g5 of 2017. what the hell happened to them.