Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Mines been fine. I have the unlocked s7e with the exynos processor

This update helped my damn battery life. I used to have to charge it every few hours if i used it for more then an hour but not anymore. Android system only drains about 2% of my battery now instead of 20-30%. Best damn update i ever experienced

The battery life is legit.
Thanks brehs. I was about to update my S7 Edge to it since the update is available. I also have a 7 Plus which has crazy good battery life. Probably not fair to compare the two though because I know ios is optimized to do that. Battery lie is probably the thing that I like best about the 7 Plus. But that S7 Edge is better in so many other areas. Worse case, i can always invest in one of those battery cases and not have to worry about carrying a charger.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Galaxy s8 is the elite phone besides the IPhone to the market...so they dictate the pace and the real main event is the Note 8.

So you proved my point, the note 8 and new iPhone drops in the fall, so it's to early

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So you proved my point, the note 8 and new iPhone drops in the fall, so it's to early
For some...some have inferior phones right now. I'll have the s8 and Jump to Note 8 so it doesn't matter to me. I have this year old phone because of this Note 7 fiasco. Overdue.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
After nine years with HTC including five phones with two of them being on the One, I went back to Samsung .

Would've still been using the phone now if I didn't break it after a awful date Saturday, smashing the screen to the point of no return. Had two payments left too :damn:

I retrieved all of my data saved (somehow) and moved it to an external until I get more comfortable with my new S7 Edge . Downloaded the Nougat update last night. I was fortunate to get the same salesman that sold me my One two years ago. Dude got me the blue S7 Edge with a case, screen and wireless charger for $25 a month with $68 down. Had a gift card from my last job that covered that cost . They were having some promo I didn't know about until I went to the store Sunday :leon: Oh , and I got my monthly plan lowered to that new one they've been advertising.

Couldn't have thought of a better time to upgrade :smugbiden:

Got a question brehs. What music player do you recommend? I'm thinking blackplayer is the way to go. I don't stream music. Just listen through my aux but eventually by Bluetooth. I'm coming from HTC Car but they don't have that on Samsung.

As for the phone, I love it. I'll miss the two front loading speakers, the video playback clarity of my One but not the camera or the battery it had :scusthov:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
After nine years with HTC including five phones with two of them being on the One, I went back to Samsung .

Would've still been using the phone now if I didn't break it after a awful date Saturday, smashing the screen to the point of no return. Had two payments left too :damn:

I retrieved all of my data saved (somehow) and moved it to an external until I get more comfortable with my new S7 Edge . Downloaded the Nougat update last night. I was fortunate to get the same salesman that sold me my One two years ago. Dude got me the blue S7 Edge with a case, screen and wireless charger for $25 a month with $68 down. Had a gift card from my last job that covered that cost . They were having some promo I didn't know about until I went to the store Sunday :leon: Oh , and I got my monthly plan lowered to that new one they've been advertising.

Couldn't have thought of a better time to upgrade :smugbiden:

Got a question brehs. What music player do you recommend? I'm thinking blackplayer is the way to go. I don't stream music. Just listen through my aux but eventually by Bluetooth. I'm coming from HTC Car but they don't have that on Samsung.

As for the phone, I love it. I'll miss the two front loading speakers, the video playback clarity of my One but not the camera or the battery it had :scusthov:

Samsung - Refurbished Galaxy S7 edge 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Gold

:francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Anybody else got an Asus Zenfone?

This the one I got (Zenfone 2 Deluxe):

nexus2cee_Asus-ZenFone-2-Deluxe-ZE551ML.jpg

Got it to match my Asus Zenwatch 2 (mine is like this except the bezel is rose gold):

201509AM240005805_144305711481730.jpg!t360x360

Trying to upgrade to the Zenfone/Zenwatch 3 sometime before the summer:

1.png

zenwatch3.jpg

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Anybody else got an Asus Zenfone?

This the one I got (Zenfone 2 Deluxe):

nexus2cee_Asus-ZenFone-2-Deluxe-ZE551ML.jpg

Got it to match my Asus Zenwatch 2 (mine is like this except the bezel is rose gold):

201509AM240005805_144305711481730.jpg!t360x360

Trying to upgrade to the Zenfone/Zenwatch 3 sometime before the summer:

1.png

zenwatch3.jpg
i had the zenfone 2, was a dope phone but those phones do not last.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I still got my note 4. Arguably the best note. I'm holding off for something else with a pen and note features

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The S8 is almost here and now the s7 and edge deals are heating up.
Samsung announced recently that the S7 Edge was now available in Blue Coral at a lower price.

This means fans of the award-winning phone can grab one for under £600, with Argos and Amazon also offering incredible deals on this device.

Argos is selling the S7 Edge for £569 • GET THE DEAL HERE • Amazon is selling the S7 Edge for £497 • GET THE DEAL HERE

And now there's another offer available to buyers.

From now until the end of March, Tesco Mobile is giving away a free gift worth up to £349 to anyone who buys a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge handset.

The deal is available on both pay as you go and pay monthly contracts which start from just £31.50 per month.

Here's the free gifts that owners can choose from:

• Budding photographers can choose the Samsung Gear 360 to create VR photos and videos - worth £349

• Fitness fanatics can track their health stats even more precisely, by choosing the Samsung Gear Fit 2 - worth £179

• Music lovers can enjoy tunes at top of the range quality, by choosing the stylish Samsung Icon X Bluetooth Headphones - worth £199

The offer ends on 26th March 2017, and customers have until 24th May to redeem their free gift.

To do so, customers can head to samsungpromotions.claims/S7gifts and refer to their printed receipt or proof of purchase, to enter their details.

The Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge were launched early last year and feature Quad HD displays, waterproof design and a dual pixel camera.

Both devices received rave reviews and the Galaxy S7 Edge was crowned best smartphone of the year at numerous award ceremonies.

So is now a good time to buy this device?

With a price cut from Samsung and deals on offer from firm's including Tesco and Carphone Warehouse, it's certainly the cheapest time to grab an S7.

It's also a very good handset but it will be eclipsed in a few weeks time when the S8 is finally revealed

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you order a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge andactivate it with AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon, you’ll get a free $100 Best Buy gift card, a free Samsung Fast Charge wireless charger ($59.99 value), free 256GB Samsung memory card ($249.99 value), and an additional $100 in savings.

The deal is incredible considering all the free perks included in the package. The microSD card and wireless charger alone are good enough reasons to buy the phone from Best Buy, as they can be used with plenty of other devices, including the upcoming Galaxy S8.

T-Mobile isn’t included in the promo, but you can always buy the Galaxy S7 bundle from Best Buy, activate it with one of the three carriers, and then simply switch to T-Mobile, where you might be able to also score a free iPhone 7.

Read more about Best Buy’s hot new Galaxy S7 deal at this link.