BAMA

Rap and bytches
Daps
Reppin
No Limit Records
So we just gonna pretend like LG didn't launch the G6 today

I was gonna excuse the fact its using last years chip until I read more shyt saying its using Gorilla glass from like 3-4 years ago as well ass a sony sensor on the cameras thats like 3 generations old too smh

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LG phones are trash. The G5 was horrible. Launched without the accessories fully fleshed out, boot looping issues, made of some cheap faux metal, the display pales in comparison to every other phone at that price point on the market, etc. the v20 is alright but there is literally 0 hype for the G6. They're HTC status. Nobody buys their shyt.

Source: I work for a cellular carrier, theynhavent even briefed us, idk if we'll carry it

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna excuse the fact its using last years chip until I read more shyt saying its using Gorilla glass from like 3-4 years ago as well ass a sony sensor on the cameras thats like 3 generations old too smh

I can see that now. it's a shame how they have declined. I was a huge fan of the v10 and still hopimg they make a strong comeback with the v30.

regarding the chip, they went with 821 because samsung (who manufactured the new chip) made a deal with Qualcomm to gain monopoly of 835 until may/june. I guess they didn't want to wait to release the g6

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LG phones are trash. The G5 was horrible. Launched without the accessories fully fleshed out, boot looping issues, made of some cheap faux metal, the display pales in comparison to every other phone at that price point on the market, etc. the v20 is alright but there is literally 0 hype for the G6. They're HTC status. Nobody buys their shyt.

Source: I work for a cellular carrier, theynhavent even briefed us, idk if we'll carry it

I had the LG3, nothing but problems

Daps
Reppin
NULL

they're running the low end category right now but I wouldn't coo their flagships at all

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
For the brehs with S7 Edge's, how's the battery life been since the Nougat update?

This update helped my damn battery life. I used to have to charge it every few hours if i used it for more then an hour but not anymore. Android system only drains about 2% of my battery now instead of 20-30%. Best damn update i ever experienced