R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
so I got the 7.0 update on my s7 edge.

some apps are all messed up. can't watch live twitch streams on the app but I can watch past broadcasts madden companion app doesn't open either just a black screen but I still get notifications from the app

is this a flash / html5 problem?

help me brehs
They sent me the update last night and it has a pre warning saying to update all of your apps before installing and that you could lose data...WTF....I need more feedback.

But this review makes it look legit...it's like the Note 7 customs are back in FULL EFFECT and I must have that NO MATTER WHAT!

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They sent me the update last night and it has a pre warning saying to update all of your apps before installing and that you could lose data...WTF....I need more feedback.

But this review makes it look legit...it's like the Note 7 customs are back in FULL EFFECT and I must have that NO MATTER WHAT!

yeah the update dope. even the layout is way better.
got my apps updated, just couldn't get twitch to work live though.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Does anyone know how to transfer contacts to the Nexus 6p (Project Fi)?

I have a Galaxy Express I437. Every tutorial I have seen says go to contacts and then import/export. But my phone doesn't have an import/export option in contacts.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Does anyone know how to transfer contacts to the Nexus 6p (Project Fi)?

I have a Galaxy Express I437. Every tutorial I have seen says go to contacts and then import/export. But my phone doesn't have an import/export option in contacts.
Download copy my data on both and connec them to the same wifi and it'll transfer your contacts across.