bnew

Veteran
Daps
I hardly if ever buy stuff online that's why I'm wondering if it's sold in stores

Few stores carry nexus 6p cases, save yourself some time and just shop for it online. You'll find a wider selection of nexus 6p cases through your web browser than within a 5 mile radius of your location.

Investing in non-iphone/non-Samsung flagship phone cases is a gamble for most brick and mortar retailers.. Flagship Samsung and iPhone accessories are a much safer investment.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Few stores carry nexus 6p cases, save yourself some time and just shop for it online. You'll find a wider selection of nexus 6p cases through your web browser than within a 5 mile radius of your location.

Investing in non-iphone/non-Samsung flagship phone cases is a gamble for most brick and mortar retailers.. Flagship Samsung and iPhone accessories are a much safer investment.

Yea I've come to that realization, I guess I will rock what I have

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I might have to talk to you about that phone. Does AT&T allow unlocked phones or do they try and discourage customers from using them on their service?

All you need is the sim card. I used the phone with ATT at my last job for my workline (company paid for service), and when i left i briefly used it on tmobile until i got my iphone 7 plus. Literally pop in the sim and you are good. I have a nexus 5x also that i used with cricket on a trip and that was the same experience. Full LTE on both.