Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Would you say it's better than iPhone?

I'm not sure about that. I have never had an iPhone. I will say that for the price of the phone ($400) you get a lot and you don't have to worry about bloatware because it's unlocked. I'm using AT&T as my carrier and it's working perfectly.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm not sure about that. I have never had an iPhone. I will say that for the price of the phone ($400) you get a lot and you don't have to worry about bloatware because it's unlocked. I'm using AT&T as my carrier and it's working perfectly.

I use cricket which is att prepaid. I got this off Craigslist it works but can't download shyt which piss me off. Heard the axon 7 got reception issues the buttons are flawed. But outside that it's solid.

For instance on Android I just download the walking dead and drag it over to my phone and use something like mxplayer to play any file on iPhone I can't do that I need to convert it with vlc then drag it to iTunes then drag it to my phone.

Stuff like that.

Anyways thanks for thats.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I use cricket which is att prepaid. I got this off Craigslist it works but can't download shyt which piss me off. Heard the axon 7 got reception issues the buttons are flawed. But outside that it's solid.

For instance on Android I just download the walking dead and drag it over to my phone and use something like mxplayer to play any file on iPhone I can't do that I need to convert it with vlc then drag it to iTunes then drag it to my phone.

Stuff like that.

No problem. I haven't had reception issues yet with the phone. The only thing I don't like about the buttons is that there is no light from them but I know what buttons to press due to muscle memory.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stuff like that.

They still make it that difficult? I swore off Apple products after dealing with that on a generation 2 iPod.

I'm mad I passed on the Black Friday Axon deals. I was leaning towards the 6P but I'm seeing there's a lot of issues with it. Now I gotta wait and see what Xmas brings. My only Axon gripe is there aren't any tempered glass screen protectors that fit :why:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They still make it that difficult? I swore off Apple products after dealing with that on a generation 2 iPod.

I'm mad I passed on the Black Friday Axon deals. I was leaning towards the 6P but I'm seeing there's a lot of issues with it. Now I gotta wait and see what Xmas brings. My only Axon gripe is there aren't any tempered glass screen protectors that fit :why:

Yeah that bothers me too, especially the file system like for instance I can't keep word files on my phone, gotta upload everything to the cloud.

I really miss the multitasking with android 7.0

But apple is clean and spotlight search is the truth, it's a good basic phone but can't do much else.

I missed that deal too, also those headphones sold for about 70 on ebay so you getting the phone for like 250.

Good ass deal.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
:patrice: brehs that Pixel is slowly growing on me. I'm in between phones now since my last one went bad so I'm on the fence between iOS and Android (I've used both and like what they both have to offer). I was initially underwhelmed by the Pixel since it wasn't waterproof and the design was okay. But the more I see reviews and commercials, the more it appeals to me. And the camera quality is just :whew: MKBHD's Tesla video is amazing :wow:

Only problem is that the Pixel XL is sold out both through Google and Verizon. And I ain't tryna wait until January to get one :noah:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: brehs that Pixel is slowly growing on me. I'm in between phones now since my last one went bad so I'm on the fence between iOS and Android (I've used both and like what they both have to offer). I was initially underwhelmed by the Pixel since it wasn't waterproof and the design was okay. But the more I see reviews and commercials, the more it appeals to me. And the camera quality is just :whew: MKBHD's Tesla video is amazing :wow:

Only problem is that the Pixel XL is sold out both through Google and Verizon. And I ain't tryna wait until January to get one :noah:

Other than the camera the Pixel isn't offering much that you can't get with a cheaper phone.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Other than the camera the Pixel isn't offering much that you can't get with a cheaper phone.
And that's one of the things that keeps me on the fence about it. I didn't like Google's pricing for it. They really should've stayed in line with the Nexus pricing. At that price, I may as well get a S7 Edge. It's waterproof and has sd card support :yeshrug: