Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
Yeah, but doesn't that mean I'll have to basically factory reset the phone in order to do so?
shyt, I think you're right. I think the full release is next month, so if you can wait that long breh then just wait

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So are u gonna go back down to Marshmallow?
I don't even feel like it cause I would have to factory reset my device. I'll just hold out till December when the official shyt drops. Hopefully it's resolved then.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Battery was 100% 3 hours ago, now it's at 53 with light usage. Only been on the Coli and Instagram with an hour phone call.

:francis:

It's reading that I have 3 hours left. This phone used to beast in the battery life department
Running Nexus 5 here and that sounds like my battery. Probably shouldn't be the case for your larger battery but age and updates are a factor.

Nexus/Pixel phones are optimized for these updates, all other Androids (especially older ones) you're taking a chance updating to the latest firmware.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
My axon 7 still going strong

but the only thing i hate is that i cant find a glass screen protector to cover the whole screen
Mine too but I'm not a screen protector kinda guy. Haven't even looked at the one it came with to see how it is.

I just don't like how Facebook and Instagram scroll back to the top when the official apps are in the background

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gonna give in and return my note 7.

It forced me to do a system update. The phone stops charging at 60% and it gives you the warning message every time you unlock it :mjcry:
This sh!t is the worst. Got me considering returning it and using my cracked N6 until my 7plus ships.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Still at 97 percent...my update remains postponed. Lol.
How long have you been getting the notice? I still have no idea how mine started upgrading.

When I got it I was actually above 80. I wonder if I would have kept it charged if I could have got around the cap. Nonstop notice is ass tho.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How long have you been getting the notice? I still have no idea how mine started upgrading.

When I got it I was actually above 80. I wonder if I would have kept it charged if I could have got around the cap. Nonstop notice is ass tho.
They sent that update thing 3 days ago..Says it limits the battery to 60%...asks if I want to update later, now, or overnight. Turned off that wifi update bull $hit...

No messages or notices recently