Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, the emulation on this is :wow:

PPSSPP and DraStic run amazingly well, even on my new trash phone (lost my good one).

Playing through Persona 3 Portable :ehh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Brehs, the emulation on this is :wow:

PPSSPP and DraStic run amazingly well, even on my new trash phone (lost my good one).

Playing through Persona 3 Portable :ehh:
Jeanne D'Arc was chugging on ppsspp on my Axon 7 so I deleted it

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want AMOLED, dual front speakers, and a fingerprint scanner. The only options are the 6P and Axon 7. I want stock Android and reliable updates so I'm not high on the Axon. I'd prefer a smaller phone and the 6P is tall. Why can't there be a phone with everything? :why:

Does Google not allow manufacturers to use stock Android? These skins are unnecessary. Oxygen is nice but ZTE should have had Cyanogen create their OS.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want AMOLED, dual front speakers, and a fingerprint scanner. The only options are the 6P and Axon 7. I want stock Android and reliable updates so I'm not high on the Axon. I'd prefer a smaller phone and the 6P is tall. Why can't there be a phone with everything? :why:

Does Google not allow manufacturers to use stock Android? These skins are unnecessary. Oxygen is nice but ZTE should have had Cyanogen create their OS.

Stop being a fool and get the 6p

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motorola, Sony, Nextbit, OnePlus all use stock or near stock Android.

Sony:scust:

I'm talking about brands like ZTE, Huawei, Meizu, or Xaomi that nail the hardware but tinker with the software. I was ready to cop an Axon but I don't like the changes they made. I'm done with Roms so that's a deal breaker.

Stop being a fool and get the 6p

I want a phone with one hand use. LG is the only company that understands that you can fit a 5.5 screen on the body of a 5" phone. I'm on a G3 now and the 6P towers over it.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Unlocked HTC 10s started getting 7.0 Nougat updates on Thanksgiving. Good to see they kept their promise on that. I've seen slightly better battery management and having the customizable drop down was an anticipated need for me.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
how nice it is to watch Netflix in airplane mode. wonder what took them so long for offline playback