BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
They sent that update thing 3 days ago..Says it limits the battery to 60%...asks if I want to update later, now, or overnight. Turned off that wifi update bull $hit...

No messages or notices recently
Damn I wish I did this. I had mine on the charger yesterday and next thing you know it was updating. Returning my phone, watch and wireless charger next week and getting a cracked screen iPhone 6 for $20. I'll be back for the note 8 if my email to Samsung works. Lol.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anyone know the how long it'll be before Google has the Pixel XL in Stock? Tryna decide if I should join the waitlist or just hold out to see if they do anything for Black Friday.

baltimore

Pro
Daps
I ordered the silver xl 128gb on Saturday.. shipped on Monday.. got it yesterday.. coming from a HTC one I'm loving it.. this is from project Fi tho.. just wanted to see how it worked out.. prob go to Verizon prepaid with it soon.. 10 gigs for 60 sounds good

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Is there anywhere you can get the pixel xl unlocked at retail? I'm thinking bout trading my note 7 in for 1, but it'll have to be at a store ... i tried Best Buy but they only have the Verizon variant

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Is there anywhere you can get the pixel xl unlocked at retail? I'm thinking bout trading my note 7 in for 1, but it'll have to be at a store ... i tried Best Buy but they only have the Verizon variant

there is no verizon variant. you can buy it outright and activate it on whatever network.
best buy agents can sell it like that if they want but some do and some dont. i saw someone on sprint buy one with my own eyes, no activation in the store

people on reddit are buying them outright, and there are articles everywhere about how the verizon thing is bullshyt
https://www.google.com/search?q=pixel+not+verizon+exclusive&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

i suggest going to different best buys

in fact, order it online with them and set it up for store pickup. on the site you can click "see all pricing options" and buy the shyt outright

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there any stores that sell 6p cases, I hate the one I originally bought when I got the phone