Daps
Wait, Google really fukked up gifs? :dahell:

I used to send gifs on my GS5 no problem on messenger. It would animate before sending (which iOS won't do), and the other party would get an animated gif regardless of if they used messenger or Android. why the hell would Google fukk this up? :mindblown:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Google definitely still clueless when it comes to messaging.
They definitely ain't clueless and you KNOW that. So who knows what the endgame is to it. Like I said...If this was a REAL ISSUE? If it got LOUD on Instagram or Twitter..they would take care of it almost instantly.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Don't know how this shyt happens but my Note 7 keeps going down over 10% overnight. WiFi off and power saving on with max savings before actually going into Ultimate power save mode.

I think Sammy did something with this battery after the update because it charges slower now even if it's at like 20%

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
They definitely ain't clueless and you KNOW that. So who knows what the endgame is to it. Like I said...If this was a REAL ISSUE? If it got LOUD on Instagram or Twitter..they would take care of it almost instantly.
Going to agree to disagree here. With messaging and social networking it lives and dies on who's using it and how many people are on it. It simply makes no sense to have so many different messaging options and lack no consistency. There should be a universal messaging platform on android that ties in your gmail address and phone number. Hangouts was on its way but just needed fine tuning. I like duo but its another separate app that needed to be downloaded. No point have having great features if you don't have it easy for everyone to get it.Allo and duo can and should have been part of hangouts.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I think the fact that we see Google coming out with so many unique messaging apps has to hint at the way things are done.

I would venture to guess that they go with one architecture and stick to it, there's no hacking of software to re-architect it in the middle.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
long story short, I broke my screen on my s6, paid $300 to fix it. now I dropped it again and its purple on the bottom of the screen, still works. Any brehs have any experience replacing s6 or s7 screens? How easy or hard is it? The parts only $20, thinking about fixing it myself.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
long story short, I broke my screen on my s6, paid $300 to fix it. now I dropped it again and its purple on the bottom of the screen, still works. Any brehs have any experience replacing s6 or s7 screens? How easy or hard is it? The parts only $20, thinking about fixing it myself.
Just youtube it...

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm loving this Axon 7. The fact that I can convert YouTube to mp3, download it off the website, and edit the tags all from the phone without needing my laptop is dope as hell to me. And some good cases are finally available on Amazon.ca

I ordered a couple of em, and will get one or two more when I see the quality of them in hand

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm loving this Axon 7. The fact that I can convert YouTube to mp3, download it off the website, and edit the tags all from the phone without needing my laptop is dope as hell to me. And some good cases are finally available on Amazon.ca

I ordered a couple of em, and will get one or two more when I see the quality of them in hand

How you convert YouTube to mp3 with your phone?