1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Got the Axon 7 a few days ago,Really liking the phone,way more then when I first bought the Zenphone 2 at launch last year,it crapped out on me earlier this year and couldn't do anything but to send it to asus to fix it and wait a month to get it back,never sent it in and got pissed at th fact,the 2 year warranty on the Axon sold me as I was gonna get the one plus 3 at first

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got the Axon 7 a few days ago,Really liking the phone,way more then when I first bought the Zenphone 2 at launch last year,it crapped out on me earlier this year and couldn't do anything but to send it to asus to fix it and wait a month to get it back,never sent it in and got pissed at th fact,the 2 year warranty on the Axon sold me as I was gonna get the one plus 3 at first

My best friend, who is the definition of a phone aficionado, recommended this phone when I told him I wanted the Note 7. Said this phone was a come up for the prices...the reviews back up that notion but I wanted the extra storage and s pen so I had to go a different direction.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My best friend, who is the definition of a phone aficionado, recommended this phone when I told him I wanted the Note 7. Said this phone was a come up for the prices...the reviews back up that notion but I wanted the extra storage and s pen so I had to go a different direction.
Well it has expandeble storage but no S pen, the quality is wayyyy better then I expected. I'm ready to record some POV clips with this 4k recorder n play it back listening with Dolby atmos :shaq:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just copped the s7 edge:wow:
loving it so far
do you guys recommend any must have apps/programs that i should put on my phone?
and how would i watch nba games on my phone?
im going all in:wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Well it has expandeble storage but no S pen, the quality is wayyyy better then I expected. I'm ready to record some POV clips with this 4k recorder n play it back listening with Dolby atmos :shaq:
Yeah breh I'm digging the phone myself. Haven't put the camera to the test yet but the screen on this thing coming from the 5S has blown me away. Quick charging is nuts too.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Anyone with a Nexus 6P still waiting on the September security update? I got all previous 9 months updates within the first few days of the month,and here we are, at the end of September and nothing. Last update was 08/05/16
Nope, got it on September 6th.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Besides the s7, what other androids phones are worth purchasing?

I got a S5, looking for a new phone, s7 looks sexi but u hate all da extra Samsung software pre loaded.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Pixel and Pixel XL pics leaked.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Those are some big ass bezels :russ: