seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thinking bout getting the edge s7
never had a samsung before, been apple for last 5 years

yall need to school me on the android life. do you guys pay for apps (jailbreak iphone all apps are free)
are there league pass hacks so you can watch it for free?

what apps and customizations does it have over the iphone?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Android Pay finally added support for Chase after I finally get down with Samsung Pay...:stopitslime:

Unless they're giving me cash back I have no incentive to even open the app.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
thinking bout getting the edge s7
never had a samsung before, been apple for last 5 years

yall need to school me on the android life. do you guys pay for apps (jailbreak iphone all apps are free)
are there league pass hacks so you can watch it for free?

what apps and customizations does it have over the iphone?

1) Get the S7. The edge variant may throw you off. Or at least try them both out if you can and haven't done so already
2) Most paid apps can be found online for free. Websites may vary, I just Google "(paid app).apk" and 4shared, aptoide, random stuff like that show up. Just gotta find the right website. But you can definitely get them for free.
3) Not sure about league pass hacks...
4) Like, a crap load... Multi-Window, theme changer, Always on display, . Only trying to mention things you could actually utilize. Not sure about apps though. Depends what you like

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Get the S7. The edge variant may throw you off. Or at least try them both out if you can and haven't done so already
2) Most paid apps can be found online for free. Websites may vary, I just Google "(paid app).apk" and 4shared, aptoide, random stuff like that show up. Just gotta find the right website. But you can definitely get them for free.
3) Not sure about league pass hacks...
4) Like, a crap load... Multi-Window, theme changer, Always on display, . Only trying to mention things you could actually utilize. Not sure about apps though. Depends what you like
okay cool, that doesnt sound hard.
can i download music directly to my phone from a website?
can i go to a website and watch live television.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
okay cool, that doesnt sound hard.
can i download music directly to my phone from a website?
can i go to a website and watch live television.

Yeah, there are free apps that let you do that. You can just get the link from youtube and go to youtubetomp3 or something like that and it'll download the song straight to your storage

And television? eh I've never tried that. You can actually watch streams and watch live events like UFC though

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Anyone with a Nexus 6P still waiting on the September security update? I got all previous 9 months updates within the first few days of the month,and here we are, at the end of September and nothing. Last update was 08/05/16

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Got a virus on my phone, shyt is popping up while im taking instagram videos and pics :dahell: downloaded Virus remover and that shyt is still popping up

Wtf do i do

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just bought a Moto Z Play for $208. Any of you brehs on Verizon put the phone in your cart on Verizon's website and at the end enter the promo code "200and" and get $200 your phone. The code is supposed to be for targeted accounts but it worked for me and a few others.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I just bought a Moto Z Play for $208. Any of you brehs on Verizon put the phone in your cart on Verizon's website and at the end enter the promo code "200and" and get $200 your phone. The code is supposed to be for targeted accounts but it worked for me and a few others.
contract?