So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
some seller has the axon 7 brand new on amazon for $300

it seems too good to be true, what you brehs think? seller aint from china neither

edit: its been sold

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Bruhs!!!!!!!!!!

I dropped my s6 it didnt crack or anything but the screen is black and the blue light is on, its not blinking like everyone else online. I tried the tricks to hold the power and vol down button, but it didnt works, tried with vol up, didnt work, tried with the home button, didnt work. What can it be? what does it mean if the blue light is just on and not blinking? Havent seen anyone online with the blue light just on.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Bruhs!!!!!!!!!!

I dropped my s6 it didnt crack or anything but the screen is black and the blue light is on, its not blinking like everyone else online. I tried the tricks to hold the power and vol down button, but it didnt works, tried with vol up, didnt work, tried with the home button, didnt work. What can it be? what does it mean if the blue light is just on and not blinking? Havent seen anyone online with the blue light just on.

now I plugged it into the computer via usb and the light is red like its charging. When I dropped the phone the battery was 97%. Im confused AF

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Bruhs!!!!!!!!!!

My Girl's S5 did the same when she dropped it, the screen broke breh

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Allo not having SMS integrated makes literally no sense. I'm almost upset. At this point Google is just trolling.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
IPhone 7 got animated gifs now in messenger.

When we gettin that
alfred-nevah.gif