Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.

I have Verizon
giphy.gif

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
No it doesn't, which was a problem for me until I realized I can stream my entire library of music via Google Play Music FOR FREE.

My data is uncapped, unlimited. With video streaming services and Google Play Music. The 32gb one for $400 was perfect for me. Without music and video taking up space, I can't even imagine filling up my 32gigs.

:blessed:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
And I crazy for staying loyal to HTC :sadbron:
Smh, why did htc change the design? the htc one a9 is now a iphone clone :scust:
Ironically enough this is the phone I was using then broke it to where I can't see the screen. My boy came through in the clutch with an iphone 6. I just lost it and now I'm looking at M8s on Amazon

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
And I crazy for staying loyal to HTC :sadbron:
Ironically enough this is the phone I was using then broke it to where I can't see the screen. My boy came through in the clutch with an iphone 6. I just lost it and now I'm looking at M8s on Amazon
HTC was fire back in the day. I rocked an HTC Aria, Inspire and then the Vivid. Little azz Aria and the Vivid were amazing phones at the time. Most of all it was the Sense ui that I was fukking with the most. I think that's partly why I can't get with Samsung flagships. UI not my cup of tea.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
For the whole Android team who uses this stuff..i never used smart switch. how does it work? It's a cloud transfer service or something? My Note 5 is packed and will probably be packed when I get the Note 7 in hand.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Kind of regretting my s7 purchase. It's running a little laggy now and all of a sudden i'm low on memory :francis:

Next phone I upgrade to, expandable memory and replaceable battery is a must