newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saw dudes on Android Central getting mad the ZTE Axon 7 had the issues it did....and then saying how they were done and were SWITCHING to the Note 7 :dwillhuh:

what kinda dumb fukk picks a high mid range over a damn samsung flagship :scust:

Link?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I saw on the promotional site that they are offering those watches with a large band option, however, I still don't want it.... Give me the MicroSD. It has way more value and I need one anyways.

I'm also a chunky dude, so that band probably wouldn't hold up for me either. Lol

I was hyped about getting the smart watch along with the preorder when I saw breh's review about the flimsy band. I did see however, that there are replacement bands available on Amazon/Ebay that have pretty good reviews, basically from people that had problems with the OG band from Samsung and were looking for something sturdier.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
fukk it. Preordered the Note 7. I'm gonna have to chill on this smartphone shyt for a bit. Won't upgrade till Note 10 :dead:

I feel ya! I don't do the one, or even, 2 year switch everytime a new phone drops. I keep phones for at least 3-4 years. In the current technological climate, I'm probably keeping this phone longer than that. There's really not a purpose to keep switching. I'm not paying all that money to keep switching every year. Telecom providers are trying to rape. Not me, no sir!

When he puts up the Note 7 review..tag me:laugh: "ULTRA BEAST MODE":laugh:

Done. I added him as a sub based to the strength of that review... and I've seen a few of his other reviews before. He's funny as hell.

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]

I was hyped about getting the smart watch along with the preorder when I saw breh's review about the flimsy band. I did see however, that there are replacement bands available on Amazon/Ebay that have pretty good reviews, basically from people that had problems with the OG band from Samsung and were looking for something sturdier.

And that's cool. I'm still copping the 256GB MicroSD. My only issue is that I fukked up and went to the store to place my pre-order when I should have just did it myself online (which is what the Sprint store sales rep did anyways... smdh). If Samsung releases the pre-ordered phones early (which seems to be the case..... People who ordered direct from Samsung already have received tracking numbers for their packages... sigh), they'll get their phones early. My phone will sit at the store until release day. On top of that, I would be without a a phone for 2 1/2 weeks because I'm not paying another month of service. That money is going towards accessories.

The main issue is that I can't redeem my free gift until I actually have my phone.... and the free MicroSD card will be in limited supply. First come, first serve. As I mentioned before, the card is valued at $260.00 (plus taxes). Most people, including myself, would prefer Samsung to eat that cost.

I could sell my S7Edge for $799 and buy the Note 7 on contract for $599 and gain more money :lupe:

Not sure bout the resale value of the S7 Edge.... there have been mixed feels about the Note 7. There's the segment of people that feel that this current Note iteration is nothing more but a S7 Edge with a stylus, which is accurate, so it's not worth switching. There's also a segment that hate the phone because it has no replaceable battery. The market for this new Note is basically the people that didn't get the S7/S7E and people who are tired of Apple, so they are making the switch.

I'll post some videos of the phone after I finish this multi-tiered post.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 rom :ohhh:

XDA coming in clutch right now

Right! A developers dream!

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Got the Note 7 Rom working on my S7 Edge

Screenshot_20160804-145114.png

Your move, Samsung.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
For the brehs that preordered the Note 7. What color y'all got?

Onyx Black for me :blessed: About damn time I got a phone that was all black with no other bullshyt colors mixed in.

After all the shyt I talked about Blue Coral, that's the color I picked up. I'm having second thoughts about my decision. I wanted the Gold Platinum, but of course, it's not available in the US. Since my phone is coming to the store, I'm going to see if I can switch to Titanium Silver.

I don't care for black, but I probably should have not let my ego cloud my better judgment.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
@R=G hype over that phone lowkey already peaked lol. They couldn't even cop a MKBHD review. Hope they still make some updates to the software cause this phone could be pretty goat if they fix a few things :lupe: