Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
How's the battery life on it?

Still on the fence about ZTE but love the specs and its appeal of the Axon 7. May cop it sometime next month.

This phone can easily last a day, but after 14 hrs of use the phone lasted about 5 hrs and 10 mins of heavy using. Doze is a feature that puts your phone into a deeper sleep when not in use. Example I lost between 1-3 overnite when not used at all. Quickcharge 3.0 is quick 30 mins to hit 50 %

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
Got the HTC One A9.....so far been a pleasure using it... couldn't ask for more and plus it gets updatesas soon as they are released

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I just realized I don't give a shyt about the newest features of the Note (besides type-c), and I could get the 6p right now for $400.. the device first in line for android 7.0 :dwillhuh:

I feel like Katt Williams when he was talking to his son about pimp decisions

Pay a $1000 dollars for type-c, iris scanner, big ass screen :jbhmm:

Or pay $400 for Nougat :krs:

Keep in mind I'm coming from a cracked screen gs5, so at this point I'm sure I'd love anything. I'm thinking buy the 6p now, use it till gs8 or the newest nexus then sell it and upgrade...someone talk me down from the ledge brehs, I'm bout to pull the fukking trigger :damn::damn::damn:

Just found out it has type-c AND A 8MP front camera fukk it I'm sold

Last edited:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Nexus brehs, I'm sorry for ever doubting you. The 6p performance is unreal :wow:

Damn thing came out a year ago and it's still hanging in there with its competitors, for half the price :blessed:.

Worst part about this phone is I had to order a case online Cuz nobody around carries them. But I don't give a fuuuuuuuck

Honestly can't see myself going back to touchwiz after experiencing this greatness:banderas:

Give a damn. about a note :mjlol: shoulda known shyt was legit when buddy was out here puttin on for da Nexus hard as hell a few months ago:pachaha:

3,450 mAH that gets to 100% in an hour :whew: In Huawei we trust

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shyt so trill I might skip this year's Nexus.

man straight up, I was thinking about buying another just cause they so cheap right now. Especially if you travel this joint is legit with all the bands. At this point only reason to have another Android after this is just cause you want one.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
How do I get nougat on here brehs?

Edit: found it, now running 7.0 :ahh:

Last edited:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Im gonna give it a shot and root my S7. Ive heard they've made the process a lot smoother and the Sprint version seems to be the easiest/most successful.

here i go....