Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kind of regretting my s7 purchase. It's running a little laggy now and all of a sudden i'm low on memory :francis:

Next phone I upgrade to, expandable memory and replaceable battery is a must

lol good luck, I think only OEM that has removable batteries still is LG.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Note 7 looks verrrry legit:ehh:

Had to cop another Nexus 5X bruhs...my old one is stuck in a bootloop and I've tried everything I know. Flashed the stock rom, totally wiped and re-flashed, I'm out of options. Going to contact LG and see if they can help a bruh. Would contact Google but I didn't buy it from the play store.

In the meantime I copped a new 5X and started running 7.0. Been using it for about a week now and I'm returning back to Marshmallow until the official is dropped. Too many bugs for me.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Any of you mess with that Nexus Launcher that leaked today? I here the apk doesn't fully function and you need to flash it for full function, but I haven't rooted my 10 yet.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm about to be official, bruhs.... Heading to the Sprint Store to pre-order my Note 7. Will be getting the free 256GB MicroSD card. Was gonna cop the Gear Fit 2 watch, but I peeped a review video from YouTube that basically said that the watch was trash due to its shytty plastic band that falls off with ease.

Made my decision a whole lot easier.

Eta: Proof..... I don't pull stunts..... "If I see it, want it, buy it, own it...."

xlmjwp.jpg
xlmjwp.jpg
xlmjwp.jpg

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I saw dudes on Android Central getting mad the ZTE Axon 7 had the issues it did....and then saying how they were done and were SWITCHING to the Note 7 :dwillhuh:

what kinda dumb fukk picks a high mid range over a damn samsung flagship :scust:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Lol I think he ended up breaking his cause of the flimsy band

I saw on the promotional site that they are offering those watches with a large band option, however, I still don't want it.... Give me the MicroSD. It has way more value and I need one anyways.

I'm also a chunky dude, so that band probably wouldn't hold up for me either. Lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Flossy is the reason why I'm passing on that free Gear Fit 2 watch. He kept it 100. Said the band was terrible and not worth purchasing. I'm taking the free MicroSD card.... a $260+ value
When he puts up the Note 7 review..tag me:laugh: "ULTRA BEAST MODE":laugh: