Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I actually wasn't that crazy for the S7 camera...the photos are too over sharpened...and zooming in gives less detail cuz of the MP drop....the auto focus is serious tho...and the front facing camera, even with beauty mode off smooths your face too much...and a lot of pics have that yellowish tint...I hate that

I like the Nexus 6p camera with HDR on, it shoots crazy good pics...shoots the best low
light pics too....the camera app is weak tho, and kinda slow...plus no OIS...shooting videos is:scust: compared to other phones

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
do you understand the purpose of MPs?
:mjlol:
How about you explain what the fukk your fakkit ass is trying to say instead of saying some slick ass shyt out your bytchmade mouth

Zooming on my 16mp camera is still shytty past 2x. 16 > 12 no matter what your bytch ass has to say about it

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How about you explain what the fukk your fakkit ass is trying to say instead of saying some slick ass shyt out your bytchmade mouth

Zooming on my 16mp camera is still shytty past 2x. 16 > 12 no matter what your bytch ass has to say about it
:dwillhuh:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Got to play with it the other day...along with the ability to make gifs out of any video you record on the fly, the muhfukka has some kind of dynamic motion detection mode that automatically goes into slow motion when it detects some ill shyt happening. .like say you're watching a hoops game and record a play, it'll automatically start recording in slow mo when somebody dunks. ...the little scribble book thing that pops up when u take out the s pen now allows you scroll down for as long as you like to write more shyt...it's a 1st day cop no doubt
:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Never Forget

The legendary name is no more. Don't tag/quote me
Daps
Reppin
Don't message me
I copped the zte axon 7, the camera is decent and the low light issues should be fixed in future updates. But overall the phone is awesome

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
I copped the zte axon 7, the camera is decent and the low light issues should be fixed in future updates. But overall the phone is awesome

How's the battery life on it?

Still on the fence about ZTE but love the specs and its appeal of the Axon 7. May cop it sometime next month.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How's the battery life on it?

Still on the fence about ZTE but love the specs and its appeal of the Axon 7. May cop it sometime next month.
From almost every reviewer, I've heard it'll get you through the day with around 30% remaining and gives you 5 hours+ of screen on time