Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Newest update says #Tmob release date for Note 7 is August 19th
YESTERDAY
GOOG: 745.91
Exclusive: Galaxy Note 7 ships with ‘Samsung Cloud,’ Gorilla Glass 5, USB-C to microUSB adapter, more
Stephen Hall - 1 day ago @hallstephenj
ANDROID LEAKS SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7

23 Comments
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 is set to be announced on August 2nd, but today an anonymous source (who we have confirmed has actually seen the device) has provided us with an extensive rundown of what we can expect with this phone. Some of this information is independent confirmation of details we’ve already seen in a variety of leaks over the last several weeks, but we also have some corrections to previous leaks and some juicy new information to share with you as well…

You’ll find the full spec list we’ve been told about below, but first let’s take a look at some new information.

A service called Samsung Cloud (assumably Samsung’s iCloud competitor, as we’ve been told it “backs up your data” to the cloud) comes with the phone, and all buyers of the phone will get 5GB of free storage to get started. This could be related to “Samsung Cloud Together” that SamMobile mentioned a couple weeks ago. Also of note on the software side, our source says that the phone will be able to turn any video into a gif with a tap.

All of the Edge features you’re familiar with are still around on the Note 7, and — as we’ve seen in countless leaks — the screen is curved on both edges of the Note 7. There is no “flat” variant of the Note 7 launching stateside according to our source, and that’s something that was previously confirmed by Evan Blass. But our source has confirmed something new: the Note 7 ships with the recently-announced Gorilla Glass 5.

Interestingly, we’ve also been told that the phone will be shipping with a USB-C to microUSB adapter in the box, allowing users to charge their Note 7 using older microUSB chargers and use microUSB accessories if they wish.

We saw a tease earlier today suggesting that the Note 7 will be waterproof (and many leaks have confirmed this), but we’ve been told now that the Samsung S Pen is also water resistant and works when the phone is wet/underwater. Our source also says that the S Pen will also be able to write notes that automatically translate into other languages.

Finally, our source says that the phone — while already confirmed to be getting a formal announcement August 2nd — will go up for sale on August 19th on T-Mobile (and likely other carriers, such as AT&T and Verizon, on or around the same date).

Here are the full specs that we’ve independently confirmed:

5.7-inch QHD AMOLED
Gorilla Glass 5
12MP rear camera
5MP front-facing camera
IP68 water and dust resistance
3,500 mAh battery
Iris scanner, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
USB Type-C
Android 6.0.1
Bluetooth/WiFi B/G/N/AC
NFC
Onyx, silver titanium, blue coral

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
After careful deliberations and snooping around to find the exact causes of problems, I've decided to take my talents to the ZTE Axon 7

Currently don't have the financial grasp for a Samsung Note or S7 but they seem to be ahead of the pack by a good bit

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
whats a good website that has reviews and rankings for the best and latest android apps? I'm very behind on the times.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Newest update says #Tmob release date for Note 7 is August 19th
Got to play with it the other day...along with the ability to make gifs out of any video you record on the fly, the muhfukka has some kind of dynamic motion detection mode that automatically goes into slow motion when it detects some ill shyt happening. .like say you're watching a hoops game and record a play, it'll automatically start recording in slow mo when somebody dunks. ...the little scribble book thing that pops up when u take out the s pen now allows you scroll down for as long as you like to write more shyt...it's a 1st day cop no doubt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got to play with it the other day...along with the ability to make gifs out of any video you record on the fly, the muhfukka has some kind of dynamic motion detection mode that automatically goes into slow motion when it detects some ill shyt happening. .like say you're watching a hoops game and record a play, it'll automatically start recording in slow mo when somebody dunks. ...the little scribble book thing that pops up when u take out the s pen now allows you scroll down for as long as you like to write more shyt...it's a 1st day cop no doubt

Sound like it will Win Phone of the Year back to back years

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I need Google to step up their hardware game on their next Nexus device.

A boy can dream :feedme:

Daps
aye brehs so I have the Galaxy S6 Edge and my screen is cracked, the few places I contacted said it costs 300 to get the screen fixed.
Is this the going rate?? I expected to pay around 150 but 300 seems like a fukking ripoff.
Any tips on how I can get it fixed for cheaper?
For the curved screen thats the ball park going rate, yes.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I know that the 12mp camera is advanced and what not, but my s5 came out Q1 2014 with a 16mp camera :stopitslime:

Whatever they did to make the 12mp shoot better than the average 16mp camera,why couldn't they have just souped up the 16 to make it even clearer?

fukk the addition by subtraction bs they tryna kick, I feel like they cuttin corners on the cam because they feel like people only outchea taking selfies anyway:sadcam:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know that the 12mp camera is advanced and what not, but my s5 came out Q1 2014 with a 16mp camera :stopitslime:

Whatever they did to make the 12mp shoot better than the average 16mp camera,why couldn't they have just souped up the 16 to make it even clearer?

fukk the addition by subtraction bs they tryna kick, I feel like they cuttin corners on the cam because they feel like people only outchea taking selfies anyway:sadcam:

do you understand the purpose of MPs?
:mjlol: