newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im undecisive but im no troll...i dont rush into big purchases. I couldnt decide between the moto x pure...iphone 6s...and then the 6p. I liked all 3 phones...after reviewing multiple reviews on all 3 phones. I narrowed it between the 6p and the iphone. Due to price point i went with the 6p. Now that ive ordered my phone no need for cellphone threads

When is your phone supposed to come in?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I've been missing Android recently and thinking about copping a Note 5 as a backup when I get bored of this Iphone 6s+.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
can I root my phone without having a desktop? I would like to use my PS4 controller with the nexus 6P, but I have to root the phone first. Seems like a lot trouble just to avoid paying 20-40 dollars for a Bluetooth controller.

I must say though... Coming from iPhone 4 to a nexus 6P is fukking mind blowing. I didn't realize how advanced smartphones have become in the last 5 years. My little iPhone 4 is still chugging along as my music device now, which is a testament to Apples build quality. But man... Android is really on a whole nother' level. Being able to download Roms, mp3s and mpeg files straight from websites is something I didn't even know was possible on smartphones.

I haven't had a desktop I nearly 1.5 years, and I have been buying components here and there to build a nice rig. However, now I question if I even really need a new desktop or laptop. I can doing everything on my phone now.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Any note 5 users on tmobile have battery issues?

my shyt be draining quick especially overnight. i have location off and apps closed.

drop 15 percent overnight.

Last edited: