Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got this Spigen rugged case for 6P. I usually got naked, but phone is slippery plus it was on sale from $40 to $12. Feels pretty good on the phone.

I just received an email saying my 6p has shipped. I went ahead and just bought the case that google was selling on the store. If I come across something later I might change it out

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I want to thank everyone for your patience...after much research...deliberation...I finally got the 6p...it should be here by Saturday. To all those that assisted me in my voyage...thank you..I'm looking forward to this great phone. You can all celebrate because no more cellphone questions
:wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son trolling shyt you've been doing is getting real lame bro

Im undecisive but im no troll...i dont rush into big purchases. I couldnt decide between the moto x pure...iphone 6s...and then the 6p. I liked all 3 phones...after reviewing multiple reviews on all 3 phones. I narrowed it between the 6p and the iphone. Due to price point i went with the 6p. Now that ive ordered my phone no need for cellphone threads

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im undecisive but im no troll...i dont rush into big purchases. I couldnt decide between the moto x pure...iphone 6s...and then the 6p. I liked all 3 phones...after reviewing multiple reviews on all 3 phones. I narrowed it between the 6p and the iphone. Due to price point i went with the 6p. Now that ive ordered my phone no need for cellphone threads
Lies. Go back in this thread to when you had the phone then now you're waiting for it AGAIN. Keep trolling breh. I hope you get that ban hammer. If your gonna be a clown at least be funny with it

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
lies my G

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Shut up.

Mods please ban this guy from this thread. I might actually hit that snitch button. :lupe:

Neg and everything.

I refuse to be c00ngerian status but this is the closest I've ever got to putting someone on ignore.

I love trolling but the shyt he's doing isn't annoying or funny it's just pointless

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I'm done with att there is no excuse for me paying $95 a month for a family share plan and me still going over the data.
I'm switching to t mobile and never looking back with a nexus 6p in May.
bingeOn + no data usage for music streaming = tmobile being the best

if only the service was a bit better

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

I don't make shyt and I'm smart enough to use either swappa, eBay or craigslist for a phone. for example I found a 6s for 425 on sprint and could have easily sold my m9 for 260. really no excuse for you to still not have a new phone, it's been months of you making these threads.

you can stop eating out for a month and get a a extra 100.

I don't even have a career and I can scoop up the money bro... Cmon man.

go to the store get hands on and figure out how to buy dude.