removable battery
IR Blaster.

been dropping this shyt left and right

Stronger case

get it

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
my phone dropped in a puddle.... wont charge, hopefully the chinaman come and work on it while its in rice
As soon as it happened, the phone should have been turned off, removable battery, SD card (if it has those)removed. Wrapped it in a towel. I dropped my Note 4 in a sink about 4 months after release. Did all the things listed, took it to a repair shop the next day, the did something to it and saw zero water damage. Only issue was the white water strip turned pink. 10 months later phone works perfectly. I may have just gotten really lucky though.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
As soon as it happened, the phone should have been turned off, removable battery, SD card (if it has those)removed. Wrapped it in a towel. I dropped my Note 4 in a sink about 4 months after release. Did all the things listed, took it to a repair shop the next day, the did something to it and saw zero water damage. Only issue was the white water strip turned pink. 10 months later phone works perfectly. I may have just gotten really lucky though.
i was at work, and i wipped away the water(wasnt that much) but put it in rice last night, it wouldnt charge at first at work so i turned it off but it charged when it was off tho :dwillhuh::russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why in the hell did Google remove the tab button in the Chrome browser app?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im undecisive but im no troll...i dont rush into big purchases. I couldnt decide between the moto x pure...iphone 6s...and then the 6p. I liked all 3 phones...after reviewing multiple reviews on all 3 phones. I narrowed it between the 6p and the iphone. Due to price point i went with the 6p. Now that ive ordered my phone no need for cellphone threads

I thought you already got the phone?!? Mods, ban this clown. This idiot us just wasting space.