scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, question to those who root their phone

I'm looking to upgrade from a One m8 but I have to be able to root and I want the most pain-free rooting possible

Any suggestions? :jbhmm:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Brehs, question to those who root their phone

I'm looking to upgrade from a One m8 but I have to be able to root and I want the most pain-free rooting possible

Any suggestions? :jbhmm:

Nexus has the most pain free experience.

I used the nexus root toolkit and it gives me step by step direction. And it automatically downloads everything I may need in order to root

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats up with this 'download expired or not available' shyt when people try to send me texts? is it not having an apple?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Nexus has the most pain free experience.

I used the nexus root toolkit and it gives me step by step direction. And it automatically downloads everything I may need in order to root
Any Nexus is simple like that? :jbhmm: might have to cop that 6P after all :lupe:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
whats up with this 'download expired or not available' shyt when people try to send me texts? is it not having an apple?

Your phone isn't downloading MMS (pictures, video, group text). Make sure your phone has the right APN settings. You can call your carrier or just do a Google search

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone in here with a nexus 5x? How have you found your time with it, good phone? battery life? etc.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I just started using the peel smart remote app on my galaxy s6 edge :wow::wow::wow:

i can control tv boxes, tvs and projectors. all the brands!! I got my dad screaming mad as fukk at the tv cuz he doesn't know I'm fukking with volume and channels. Then my boss kept trying to fix the projector at our weekly meeting :blessed: changing the output and randomly turning it off :takedat:
got him looking like a fukking retard turning shyt on and off and plugging in and unplugging the VGA, HDMI, then DVI, then finally giving up and drawing shyt out manually on the whiteboard :pachaha: fukk your powerpoint bytch:pacspit:

he tried to blame shyt on the projector lightbulb :bryan:

now i can turn shyt off and change channels wherever there's a tv/projector :banderas:

jah/allah/jehovah/buddha/jesus bless android

#droidgang we in here
tumblr_m72x8trosD1ramty0o1_400.gif

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want that 6p but not sure im ready for the type c over haul. And the thought of not being able to kop a charger if i forget one is :francis:

Was looking at the note 5 but shyt is still on lollipop. :scust:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after years of being an iPhone user...I now work for Verizon wireless and after they gave me a v10 for free for my work phone I really want to switch to android

someone talk me out of buying a nexus 6p please god....I have no real reason to do this other then #want but it's calling me...my personal phone bores the shyt outa me

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after years of being an iPhone user...I now work for Verizon wireless and after they gave me a v10 for free for my work phone I really want to switch to android

someone talk me out of buying a nexus 6p please god....I have no real reason to do this other then #want but it's calling me...my personal phone bores the shyt outa me
Get that 6p breh

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get that 6p breh

I have a v10 I can use for whatever with 5gb of monthly data for free....I feel like my old personal iPhone 6!is jsut a waste of money at this point

I wanna see a nexus 6p in person tho I just don't know of anywhere that has it