Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I gotta say the fingerprint scanner on the iPhone is flawless

When I tried the note 4 for a few days the fingerprint scanner on that phone was one of the most frustrating things I ever had to deal with on Android

I'm trying out SwiftKey again on the iPhone and it's alot better than the stock keyboard

I take back what I said before

Only notable difference between iOS and Android as far as SwiftKey is concerned is the numbers not being on the top row
The scanner on the 4 had been hit or miss. The note 5 and s6 made just as good as ios.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
How much is the new Nexus Phone and no one is amped for the Sony Z5 and premium?

Well I guess the factor not getting them amped for the Z5 and Z5 Premium is US Availability looks to be up in the air...

It was confirmed for Canada that was it.

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
TouchID is dope. It got me exactly what I needed. I like to have my phone locked at work and open at home. Now I can keep it locked without the need to enter numbers.

I was gonna try SwiftKey, but I was reading that the keyboard wouldn't show up sometimes. If you can remember, drop a quick update on how it works for you when you get a chance.

You can do it on Android with Smart Lock.
The phone can stay unlocked when your at home, using GPS.
2014-11-19-23.26.32.png1-650x304.jpg

Or you can use another app which uses Wifi, so when your connected to a wifi network e.g. the phone you use at home, it'll be unlocked until you disconnect.
[APP] SMART UNLOCK - XDA version - Bypass lock security connected to trusted devices.

But your right with a fingerprint you can keep it all locked at all times and unlock it fast.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's crazy man. I used to love rooting and trying new roms, but it's all about simplicity and consistency at this point. I can't wait to get that phone in my hands man. I got a few more weeks to go.
A few more weeks to get your phone? You're getting it from China?

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Huh? I thought this was November in the US
Nah they aint really said shyt about a US launch, from experience we already know Sony sucks at getting their phones widely available in the US.

November is the Z5Premium release, for places like Europe if i recall correctly.

Who knows maybe they will.

I heard Verizon may pick it up but they've not even released the Z4v yet so I have little faith itll be anytime soon.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I thought Apple had that stuff overloaded on release..they should of been ready
..should be mass quantities ready. This sound like some Jordans release type $hit:laugh
They always have the stock on points or the most part, but they always sell more every time :heh: Even with the preorder deal 2 weeks before, people were still lining up for hours. It is kinda like a Jordan launch :russ: