Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
If there was one last piece to this Nexus 5X andNexus 6P puzzle that we were awaiting word on, it would probably be pricing and availability. Thanks to a report 24 hours before each phone is announced by Google, it sounds like a dream scenario awaits of both value and accessibility.

Google, according to Android Police, will open up pre-orders for both the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P tomorrow, September 29. The Nexus 5X will start at $379 for 16GB of storage and the Nexus 6P will start at $499 for 32GB of storage.

We don’t know the price of the 32GB Nexus 5X or the 64GB and 128GB Nexus 6P, but a $50 jump between each sounds likely.

The phones will reportedly be available only online instead of through carrier partners. That means the Google Store will be your option for purchase, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Amazon or Best Buy were to carry both at some point down the road. Since each phone is sold unlocked with support on all major US carriers, this makes sense for Google to not deal with anyone else.

My guess (thanks to info from sources) is that the phones will ship around October 5.

Report: Nexus 5X Starts at $379, Nexus 6P at $499 - Pre-Orders for Both Open Tomorrow | Droid Life
Wait hold on so if carriers ain't selling them than will these phones have wifi calling?

I'm not in the market for a phone anymore but that would have been a deal breaker for me

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Smh don't know why cats buy these phones at full price to me is just not worth it.

1.nexus phones usually have bad battery life.
2.camera sucks usually.
3.size is all over the place Look at Motorola.
4. Nexus 6 was to big

Screen is subpar.

I mean honesty unless it's like 200 I just don't trust nexus phones, it's a developer phone for enthusiasts. Give it a year and nikkas will Toss them.

At least TouchWiz adds function to it, whatever 6.0 is TouchWiz will improve on it. Imo I just never found the hype in it. Motorola is basically stock Android and they still haven't caught traction yet.

Prefer a skin over stock, need battery management and better camera software.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
5X looks trash. I think I'm just gonna cop the Nexus 6.
-No wireless charging
-No OIS
-2 GB RAM
-Medicore sized battery

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
More than likely carriers will sell them
ok

i think even if you buy an iphone directly from apple the wifi calling will work with the carriers that have wifi calling (sprint, tmobile)

nexus phones should be the same but they are not for some reason

nexus phones just got wifi calling with the nexus 6 but i think u had to buy it directly from the carrier for it to work

can anyone with a nexus 6 confirm that?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's September...IMO in like 6 months there are gonna be phones that kinda make the Nexus obsolete. I don't think any of these new Nexus phones are must haves unless you're way overdue for a new handset.

I mean I'm rocking a GPE S4...these new Nexus would be a step down for me in terms of what I want from a phone.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Im hearig that nexus 6p is going to start at 499? How does google pre orders work? In the past i have heard they are terrible.

The nexus order process is always terrible. If you don't get in ASAP (first few hours) you're fukked. The stock goes in and out randomly with no kind of pattern.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's September...IMO in like 6 months there are gonna be phones that kinda make the Nexus obsolete. I don't think any of these new Nexus phones are must haves unless you're way overdue for a new handset.

I mean I'm rocking a GPE S4...these new Nexus would be a step down for me in terms of what I want from a phone.
That Snapdragon 820 is looking next gen for sure plus Samsung is probably cooking something for the Exynos too.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ok well I've had a lg g3 for a year and the last 10 months I've had nothing but issues...I was looking at this nexus or moto pure x...I don't know if I can hold out 6 more months especially with no info about upcoming phones so if u have something drop it

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Two top of the line phones with both unlimited plans and easy pay should be about $180, you are overpaying for the minutes...everything should be unlimited at that price. Just give them a call and work that out, your bill is about right, but just need the minute restriction lifted.

Kinda depends on how much data you're really using ...if you and your moms are using less than like 15 gigs a month in data combined , then yeah you're overpaying...

Thanks for the help. I am over paying; my mom and myself only use 500 of the 1500 mins, and I use up all of the data mintues. I have to look at some more plans. Damn I been over paying for 2 and a half years:to:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:what:You can say that about every flagship Android device.