Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Got that note 5 @R=G

Nice little change from the nexus can't front man

Music is so loud on this joint man

I order the SD reader yesterday.... Should be here tomorrow

Probably be back with the nexus next year

Tight didn't know scan disk got one of those SD readers....would've copped at best buy yesterday when I picked up my micro SD
Ultra Dual USB Drive 3.0

Last edited:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Recopped the Nexus 6 for a backup until I get my iPhone and this shyt done lost my contacts twice already:francis::snoop:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
What's killing your battery? Go to the battery and read off your stats.

For some phones on Jellybean that got updated to Lollipop, the update itself killed battery life. Same thing happened to my 1+1.

I think Better Battery Stats can be used without root access. It provides a much deeper look at the battery usage than the stock meter.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
If there was one last piece to this Nexus 5X andNexus 6P puzzle that we were awaiting word on, it would probably be pricing and availability. Thanks to a report 24 hours before each phone is announced by Google, it sounds like a dream scenario awaits of both value and accessibility.

Google, according to Android Police, will open up pre-orders for both the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P tomorrow, September 29. The Nexus 5X will start at $379 for 16GB of storage and the Nexus 6P will start at $499 for 32GB of storage.

We don’t know the price of the 32GB Nexus 5X or the 64GB and 128GB Nexus 6P, but a $50 jump between each sounds likely.

The phones will reportedly be available only online instead of through carrier partners. That means the Google Store will be your option for purchase, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Amazon or Best Buy were to carry both at some point down the road. Since each phone is sold unlocked with support on all major US carriers, this makes sense for Google to not deal with anyone else.

My guess (thanks to info from sources) is that the phones will ship around October 5.

Report: Nexus 5X Starts at $379, Nexus 6P at $499 - Pre-Orders for Both Open Tomorrow | Droid Life

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Nexus 5X

The all-around champ is back

Introducing Nexus 5X

Capturing the soul of the Nexus family, Nexus 5X offers a 5.2-inch display, top-line performance, and an all-day battery in a compact, lightweight device that’s ready to take on the day with you.

Hitting the sweet spot

Beneath the 5.2-inch display is a hexa—core Qualcomm® Snapdragon“ 808 processor, for world- class speed at an affordable price.

A powerful camera that captures more light

The larger 1.55um pixels capture more light, even in the dimmest conditions, for stunning images. A faster Google Camera app and smart Google Photos app will keep your memories at your fingertips.

Simplified security: One fingertip

Access is quicker and more secure with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back of your device. One touch turns on your phone and unlocks compatible apps .

Always new. Now running Marshmallow.

Built from the inside out to make the most of the world’s most popular OS, with Android 6.0 Marshmallow right out of the box and automatic software updates as they’re released.

The best of Google in the palm of your hand

Your favorite Google apps come pre-installed. Search, Maps, Chrome, YouTube, Photos, Gmail, Drive, and so much more — it’s all there waiting for you.

Technical Specifications:

Operating System

Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Display

5.2 inches

FHD (1920 x 1080) LCD at 424 ppi

Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3

Fingerprint— and smudge-resistant oleophobic coating

Rear Camera

12.3 MP

1.55 um pixels

F/2.0 aperture