R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cool deal probably just going to pay straigjt cash for moto x pure pop in sim card and keep it moving....I don't want a new contract...I don't want to lease a phone...and don't have to worry about credit check and all that bullcrap

Lol...what's wrong with your credit, man? U know what? We need a "EVERYBODY POST THEIR CREDIT SCORE" thread.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
U better get that Note 5, man. Because u go end up looking silly if u get something less than that.
Bout to get this cut and head to tmo after:lupe:

Got a micro SD card and reader saved to my Amazon cart just in case I get the phone

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
on the nexus 5 I wouldn't even get service in my house on tmobile

now I get a couple of bars with the iphone 6s

doesn't really matter because the iphone has wifi calling/texting on tmobile which the nexus 5 didn't have so I'll always have service in my house now and in areas where i can pick up a wifi connection

also when i'm outside with my 6s I have not seen the lte signal drop once yet and that shyt used to happen all the time on my nexus 5

i think it's because the 6s has band 12

you can lease the 6s on tmobile for even cheaper than $19 a month if you're trading in a smartphone (pricing varies depending on what smartphone you're trading in)

if you want the 64gb though you have to put down $100 up front and have good credit

I have a note 4 and m9 here in the house, I should trade in both and go to tmobile but I have a year on my contract 12=180 termination fee.

I don't mind sprint the data is slow at times but voice always works, at times I can't here people well. I'll be paying 20 a month more anywhere I go, even tmobile won't be as cheap as sprint.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I have a note 4 and m9 here in the house, I should trade in both and go to tmobile but I have a year on my contract 12=180 termination fee.

I don't mind sprint the data is slow at times but voice always works, at times I can't here people well. I'll be paying 20 a month more anywhere I go, even tmobile won't be as cheap as sprint.
I think sprint and T-Mobile are pretty much the same as far as service and pricing so yeah you might as well stay with them

Family plans are the way to go to knock that monthly cost down though

T-Mobile 4 lines with with unlim talk and text and 10gb 4G LTE each for $120 a month?

Haven't seen a plan better than that yet

And unused data rolls over

And music streaming doesn't count towards your data

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I think sprint and T-Mobile are pretty much the same as far as service and pricing so yeah you might as well stay with them

Family plans are the way to go to knock that monthly cost down though

T-Mobile 4 lines with with unlim talk and text and 10gb 4G LTE each for $120 a month?

Haven't seen a plan better than that yet

And unused data rolls over

And music streaming doesn't count towards your data

yeah honesty i wouldn't leave Sprint for t mobile, I'll leave sprint for Verizon or att though.

I need a tablet though.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I cracked my old s4 and it's time for an upgrade. I'm with sprint and I'm paying 180+ a month for my phone and my moms s4 phone also. It's the Everything Data Family 1500; because if I need a new phone I will be locked into another contract and my mom up grade is not until next fall.

Am I paying too much compaired to other companies?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I cracked my old s4 and it's time for an upgrade. I'm with sprint and I'm paying 180+ a month for my phone and my moms s4 phone also. It's the Everything Data Family 1500; because if I need a new phone I will be locked into another contract and my mom up grade is not until next fall.

Two top of the line phones with both unlimited plans and easy pay should be about $180, you are overpaying for the minutes...everything should be unlimited at that price. Just give them a call and work that out, your bill is about right, but just need the minute restriction lifted.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Kinda depends on how much data you're really using ...if you and your moms are using less than like 15 gigs a month in data combined , then yeah you're overpaying...

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I completely agree with you. I've always been on the Nexus phones. I've had almost every one. I won't compromise on the updates cause a missed update can be he end of the phone. Samsung also cuts features out of the core Google version of Android for some reason too. I've said before that there's no reason that Google shouldn't have an iPhone competitor in the Nexus IF they really cared about the whole phone experience.

And the last bolded part is complete truth.

I agree, but I think Google is at a level where they could give two shyts about making the Nexus line a true flagship to rival apple because they already cake off Android and other shyt already. There's almost no incentive for them to try and compete on that front. The Nexus line is mainly for enthusiasts and developers at this point. Most people don't know it exists. It's kind of a double edged sword in terms of the freedom you get with Android, but you also pay for the non-uniformity when some things don't work as well on other phones.

But were getting to a point where it's cheaper for manufactures to make great Android phones at a decent price. Whenever the battery life and camera gets to the point where they can rival the flagships, there isn't gonna be any recent to spend $800 on any Android again.

Which is why many people prefer Apple phones. On Apple devices there is one experience.One OS and it functions the same.

Google needs to standardize Android. There should be no reason one can get a Galaxy S6 and use MST payments and then with a Nexus device you can't. There are too many one device has it the other device lacks it things on Android.
Haven't had a chance to try IOS yet so I'll reserve my judgement until my 6s+ comes in.

Nah..the Note 4 was damn near perfect...just very fluid, could do anything, great camera, 128 SD slot, removable batteries...the whole thing. My Note 4 and 5 are my partners in CRIME.

Had every single Note except the 5 and they've all clonked out on me on almost a years use and with software updates. That shyt made me not wanna fukk with Samsungs anymore. But that Note 4 camera was an absolute beast man. If I could put that camera and battery on the Nexus, it'd be the perfect device imo.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
even though i think i'll get a moto x pure, i played with the g4 at best buy, and it's thinner than i thought. the camera is also godly.

i'm torn brehs