Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not much unless you're trying to get one used. the cheapest good new phone would be the Moto Pure X, but that starts at $400 for 16GB.

You know whats crazy its not even that amazing for 400. I cant believe we let these motherfukkers dupe us into buying 400 dollar phones. Like a moto x should be a downgrade, but its a lateral move cause of the battery life.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Nexus 6P is the first all-metal Nexus flagship smartphone designed to bring a strong all-around mobile experience to our passionate users. The hardware is uncompromised, from its best-in-class camera to new technologies that enable the future of Android. Snapdragon 810 processor for fast multitasking between apps and immersive gaming. This phone is for those who want the bigger screen, especially for watching movies, TV shows, YouTube videos, etc. And for those especially interested in gaming.

Dual Front-ported stereo speakers for a rich and balanced sound. The result will be a highly immersive media experience.

Also comes with a noise canceling 3-microphone system for high-fidelity voice quality. The recipient of your call will hear your voice without all the noise surrounding you.

Nexus 6P at-a-glance

• Screen: 5.7”, 518 PPI, WQHD AMOLED
  • Camera: 12.3MP Rear / 8MP Front (1.55 μM, F2.0 / 1.4 μM FF) - Final resolution of the images may be less than 12.3MP
  • Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 v2.1 processor
  • Battery: 3,450 mAh (Built-in)
  • Dimensions: 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3
  • Weight: 178g
  • RAM: 3 GB (LPDDR4)
  • Storage: Comes in 32/64/128 GB

The Nexus Camera is the best all-around camera we've ever put into a Nexus. But where it really shines is in conditions with less-than-ideal lighting. The new sensor captures more light, and the larger 1.55μm pixels absorb more in even the dimmest conditions to make your photos sharp. With a faster Google Camera app, you never miss a moment, and with the smart Google Photos app, your memories are easy to relive.

Great camera is the most desired feature for our users, and a key area for Android and Nexus

Taking great photos in good light is relatively easy and something most smartphone camera do really well. Where it gets hard is low light. 80% of photos are taken in less than ideal light so it is important to really concentrate on that We see the most challenging common photography use case is trying to take a quick snap of a kid and we have made a bunch of decisions to excel in such challenging scenarios.

Why is such situation challenging: app has to launch fast and be fast, AF needs to focus quickly and accurately, need to be very sensitive to light to catch a moving subject, and mostly such cases you have to capture as much detail as possible in most times challenging light conditions.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man a nig stuck on what phone to get

Want to part ways from my nex 5

Me too...I'm eligible to upgrade...I can't decide if I should get the moto x....the iphone 6 or the iphone 6s...my lg g3 has been causing me nothing but problems for a year....I also don't want to do this leasing crap

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Me too...I'm eligible to upgrade...I can't decide if I should get the moto x....the iphone 6 or the iphone 6s...my lg g3 has been causing me nothing but problems for a year....I also don't want to do this leasing crap
Yea man....not really trying to do the leasing shyt either....going run to tmo and check out that note 5 tomorrow.... Moto x sold out at best buy everywhere in NY

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yep, it's not even that good on standby. shyt drains like a faucet.

the S6 is too.

Breh this cac told me to stop Google fit on Reddit. I disabled the app and I'm getting moto g battery life. Its 3am right now and I been using it since 11pm continuously and got 68 percent left with brightness at about 1/4th or 1/5th :whoo:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Not counting an att tilt. My first phone was a galaxy nexus, after that was the first moto g, and I just got a nexus 6 yesterday.

I might actually return this thing in 15 days cause the battery life is shyt.
:myman:
Same I cant wait to get of this Moto G its served its purpose.
I wanna cop the Z5 but right now 5X maybe more likely based off price alone, providing battery and camera is "good"

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:myman:
Same I cant wait to get of this Moto G its served its purpose.
I wanna cop the Z5 but right now 5X maybe more likely based off price alone, providing battery and camera is "good"

shyt was a champ b, but the apps coming out now need too much ram. We never gonna find something like it again :mjcry:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

It's really not bad if you would like to say with the latest phones

How much does your phone bill come out to normally?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh damn

Verizon?

Good news is with all the carrier wars going on plans and leases will only become more affordable

And fast

Sprint...I have 10 months left in current contract..I don't want to start a new contract because I might leave sprint so probably just buy the moto x pure from best buy pop in sim then bounce from sprint once my contract is up

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So the 6P has an AMOLED screen. I like to keep my phones for 2-3 years. I hope there won't be any screen burn-in issues.......