Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It appears
Sprint...I have 10 months left in current contract..I don't want to start a new contract because I might leave sprint so probably just buy the moto x pure from best buy pop in sim then bounce from sprint once my contract is up
leave sprint for T-Mobile and let them take care of that termination fee.

Pay off whatever phone you want slowly and your bill will be about the same.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
178 grams is pretty heavy, heavier than the note 4 which is pretty heavy.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
It appears

I have a year left of my contract,

I really don't wanna lose unlimited

I pay 58 a month after taxes.

Sprint does suck and selling sprint phones are awful, sprint is telling me I cannot sell a phone that I bought on a 2 year contract lol

Even thought the account is active and in good standing.

Sprint is just difficult and weird to deal with. I can go to Tmobile but I'll be paying at least 85 a month afters taxes.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Sprint does suck and selling sprint phones are awful, sprint is telling me I cannot sell a phone that I bought on a 2 year contract lol

Sprint is just difficult and weird to deal with. I can go to Tmobile but I'll be paying at least 85 a month afters taxes.
Sprint phones will be easier to sell off soon because they can now be unlocked and work on other carriers.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It appears

I use to be with tmobile before I went to sprint...I loved tmobile...will I be able to keep my number? Will they really pay my termination fee? Would I be able to get an iphone with tmobile

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

i was on a 4 line unlimited 4g plan plan for $180 on tmobile

then they started offering four lines with 10gb each of 4g for $120 so we switched to that since none of us ever go over 10gb of data a month and the data rolls over now

so my portion of the bill is $30 plus tax

plus $19 a month for the 6s lease and $8 a month for insurance

about $60 - 65 a month in total for a brand new iphone

not bad

and with this band 12 shyt service is a lot better than I was getting on my nexus 5 on tmobile

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I use to be with tmobile before I went to sprint...I loved tmobile...will I be able to keep my number? Will they really pay my termination fee? Would I be able to get an iphone with tmobile
yes to all i'm pretty sure of it

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
i was on a 4 line unlimited 4g plan plan for $180 on tmobile

then they started offering for lines with 10gb each of 4g for $120 so we switch to that since I never go over 10gb of data a month and the data rolls over now

so my portion of the bill is $30 plus tax

plus $19 a month for the 6s lease and $8 a month for insurance

about $60 - 65 a month in total for a brand new iphone

not bad

and with this band 12 shyt service is a lot better than I was getting on my nexus 5 on tmobile

My folks are on verizon, might have to jump on a family plan with them, sprint is horrible.

19 a month for a 6s is a good deal, regular is like 27 a month.

Is the service really that much better.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
My folks are on verizon, might have to jump on a family plan with them, sprint is horrible.

19 a month for a 6s is a good deal, regular is like 27 a month.

Is the service really that much better.
on the nexus 5 I wouldn't even get service in my house on tmobile

now I get a couple of bars with the iphone 6s

doesn't really matter because the iphone has wifi calling/texting on tmobile which the nexus 5 didn't have so I'll always have service in my house now and in areas where i can pick up a wifi connection

also when i'm outside with my 6s I have not seen the lte signal drop once yet and that shyt used to happen all the time on my nexus 5

i think it's because the 6s has band 12

you can lease the 6s on tmobile for even cheaper than $19 a month if you're trading in a smartphone (pricing varies depending on what smartphone you're trading in)

if you want the 64gb though you have to put down $100 up front and have good credit

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Switch Carriers without Early Termination Fees | No ETF's | T-Mobile

If you can switch, do it IMMEDIATELY :ufdup:

I would assume that they should have some iPhones in stock. I forgot that T-Mobile is $80 for unlimited everything...that means your bill will be slightly higher than on Sprint because of that. You could always drop down to the 3GB or 5GB plan if you are a light data user.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switch Carriers without Early Termination Fees | No ETF's | T-Mobile

If you can switch, do it IMMEDIATELY :ufdup:

I would assume that they should have some iPhones in stock. I forgot that T-Mobile is $80 for unlimited everything...that means your bill will be slightly higher than on Sprint because of that. You could always drop down to the 3GB or 5GB plan if you are a light data user.

Cool deal probably just going to pay straigjt cash for moto x pure pop in sim card and keep it moving....I don't want a new contract...I don't want to lease a phone...and don't have to worry about credit check and all that bullcrap