Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What phone u got?
Not counting an att tilt. My first phone was a galaxy nexus, after that was the first moto g, and I just got a nexus 6 yesterday.

I might actually return this thing in 15 days cause the battery life is shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
at the end of the day battery life has soooo many factors that can vary results. unless companies throw insane sized batteries everyone will have mixed results. For ex. Notes have huge batteries yet you have people who feel the need to carry 3 batteries on them.

Yep it seems like only the Note series are the most consistent series in the battery life department. Everything else is so up in the air. I just hate claims of all day life when even moderate usage on some of these almost 6" super duper HD screens will drain the battery. It's not even app based sometimes.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Leaks of the Nexus 6p presentation

ap_resize.php

nexus2cee_Hh3r0S6.png

nexus2cee_LxJddWq.png

nexus2cee_2toWC39.png

nexus2cee_dsmbPdU.png

nexus2cee_eyYI3G1.png

nexus2cee_oIKKo33.png

nexus2cee_wqyoH2o.png

nexus2cee_0YnXQdd.png
nexus2cee_4OCYjs0.png

nexus2cee_6071VhS.png

nexus2cee_oGd9MXj.png

nexus2cee_PQpQmzO.png
:lupe::lupe:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not counting an att tilt. My first phone was a galaxy nexus, after that was the first moto g, and I just got a nexus 6 yesterday.

Don't get a Samsung Galaxy edge...battery life is TRASH PERSONIFIED.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Yep, it's not even that good on standby. shyt drains like a faucet.

the S6 is too.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep it seems like only the Note series are the most consistent series in the battery life department. Everything else is so up in the air. I just hate claims of all day life when even moderate usage on some of these almost 6" super duper HD screens will drain the battery. It's not even app based sometimes.
yup, standby on android phones are God Awful. To be so damn "advance" why do I have to do so many tweaks to stop Battery drain? I remember my G3 and G4 were HORRIBLE, when I had the s6 it wasn't as bad as the G3 and G4 but still.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep, it's not even that good on standby. shyt drains like a faucet.
the S6 is too.

I lost my LG G Vista so I was looking for a new phablet but passed on all of these including the note. Battery life is super important to me so it looks as if I dodged a bullet. I had bad experiences with Samsung phones and something just didn't feel right with the Nexus. I settled on a cheapy (Samsung Galaxy Core for $144) to hold out for the G vistas successor.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Same here. I recopped the Nexus 6 for a backup until my 6s+ comes, and then I'll cop the new nexus next year. Been with Android forever. Time for a change
That makes three of us

Just got the 6s and man I wish I would have switched sooner

The iPhone experience is 1000x better

Who cares if I can't customize I was never big on customization on Android anyway

The reason I was hating on the iPhone in the beginning was because of the non removable battery and lack of micro SD slot

Well now since all phones are going that route there was no point in avoiding the iPhone anymore

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I lost my LG G Vista so I was looking for a new phablet but passed on all of these including the note. Battery life is super important to me so it looks as if I dodged a bullet. I had bad experiences with Samsung phones and something just didn't feel right with the Nexus. I settled on a cheapy (Samsung Galaxy Core for $144) to hold out for the G vistas successor.

Nexus phones compromise battery and camera for fast updates and a pure vanilla Android experience.

Samsung phones compromise fast updates and a pure vanilla Android experience for dope cameras and decent to good additional features (and good battery life - in the case of the Note series)

In the case of the Nexus, the compromises are stupid because better hardware would work better with the vanilla Android software