head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Oh shyt....slipped my mind...I've been shopping for cars..haven't gotten around to it..picking it up next friday. A good reviewer used it on youtube...works great.
Got a link to that reviewer?

Might be picking up the note 5 tomorrow
Kind of nervous been rocking with nexus for a min:lupe:

Edit: I found a vid

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I've been on the team since the G1 in 08/09. I've been fighting it for a minute, but when my Nexus 6 started acting stupid, I just had to dip. I'll be back in a few years. :heh:
I don't think I'll buy another Android phone again except for the Nexus. It's like no matter what phone you buy, there's always something that leaves it short. if it isn't the camera, it's the battery. If it isn't the battery, it's the skin put on it by the manufacture. Consistency is lagging with Android right now and I don't see Google setting standards that all manufactures and carriers have to follow because of it being open source.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Leaks of the Nexus 6p presentation

ap_resize.php

nexus2cee_Hh3r0S6.png

nexus2cee_LxJddWq.png

nexus2cee_2toWC39.png

nexus2cee_dsmbPdU.png

nexus2cee_eyYI3G1.png

nexus2cee_oIKKo33.png

nexus2cee_wqyoH2o.png

nexus2cee_0YnXQdd.png
nexus2cee_4OCYjs0.png

nexus2cee_6071VhS.png

nexus2cee_oGd9MXj.png

nexus2cee_PQpQmzO.png

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I don't think I'll buy another Android phone again except for the Nexus. It's like no matter what phone you buy, there's always something that leaves it short. if it isn't the camera, it's the battery. If it isn't the battery, it's the skin put on it by the manufacture. Consistency is lagging with Android right now and I don't see Google setting standards that all manufactures and carriers have to follow because of it being open source.
This is true.....been with the set since g1.....note 5 or what whatever I get might be my last andorid phone

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I completely agree with you. I've always been on the Nexus phones. I've had almost every one. I won't compromise on the updates cause a missed update can be he end of the phone. Samsung also cuts features out of the core Google version of Android for some reason too. I've said before that there's no reason that Google shouldn't have an iPhone competitor in the Nexus IF they really cared about the whole phone experience.

And the last bolded part is complete truth.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Which is why many people prefer Apple phones. On Apple devices there is one experience.One OS and it functions the same.

Google needs to standardize Android. There should be no reason one can get a Galaxy S6 and use MST payments and then with a Nexus device you can't. There are too many one device has it the other device lacks it things on Android.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I've been on the team since the G1 in 08/09. I've been fighting it for a minute, but when my Nexus 6 started acting stupid, I just had to dip. I'll be back in a few years. :heh:

Lol at you weirdos copping a phone every year.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm glad I went ahead and switched. I always fall for the famous better battery life/camera claims on the Nexus devices. The pics above had me like :patrice: :ehh: when I started reading.

at the end of the day battery life has soooo many factors that can vary results. unless companies throw insane sized batteries everyone will have mixed results. For ex. Notes have huge batteries yet you have people who feel the need to carry 3 batteries on them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Nah..the Note 4 was damn near perfect...just very fluid, could do anything, great camera, 128 SD slot, removable batteries...the whole thing. My Note 4 and 5 are my partners in CRIME.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Which is why many people prefer Apple phones. On Apple devices there is one experience.One OS and it functions the same.

Google needs to standardize Android. There should be no reason one can get a Galaxy S6 and use MST payments and then with a Nexus device you can't. There are too many one device has it the other device lacks it things on Android.

Nah..thats weak. We all need options...Apple operates on mundane simplicity. Easy for teens, females, and anyone with no sense of ownership of what they purchased.