Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have a link to the blind test? Most of them find a great picture from each camera and place them side by side, which can kind of skew the test. I've noticed that when my N6 takes good pictures, they're great, but when they're not, they're not good at all. The S6 and iPhone 6 on the other hand, seem to take consistently good pictures.

Nexus 6 beats the iPhone 6 Plus by a mile in our blind camera comparison

Another comparison

Neither blew each other out but the nexus 6 more than held its own.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Phone Arena shytted on the OnePlus 2 :dead:
Good, fukk that phone, Im so hot from my 1+1 getting so many fukked up OTA updates. I might as well had just rooted the phone and Id get better support from the community. Im happy with this note 5, I put google now launcher and it feels like stock android with the note 5 features.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Just copped a S6 Edge :wow:

My last droid was a Sony Xperia C2305 :flabbynsick:

4G:blessed:
wireless charging :blessed:
2K screen :blessed:
smartphone USB :blessed::blessed:
curved screen :ehh:
actually :camby: the curve makes holding the phone awkward and sometimes when you hold it one handed you touch the side screen
dope camera :blessed:

I was gonna go for the Z5 but the overheating and sudden disclaimer by Sony warning people to NOT wet their phones, along with the lower than expected performance for the high MP camera :scust:

#droidgang we in here
tumblr_mwrbxzLL4l1smo4xdo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Anyone else have this problem, I'm texting my wife and on my end the text sends but she never receives it. She can send me texts no problem. I've downloaded 3rd party texting apps and still not working. I have sony xperia z3 and she had one of the samsung galaxy joints, we're both with tmo

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Just copped a S6 Edge :wow:

My last droid was a Sony Xperia C2305 :flabbynsick:

4G:blessed:
wireless charging :blessed:
2K screen :blessed:
smartphone USB :blessed::blessed:
curved screen :ehh:
actually :camby: the curve makes holding the phone awkward and sometimes when you hold it one handed you touch the side screen
dope camera :blessed:

I was gonna go for the Z5 but the overheating and sudden disclaimer by Sony warning people to NOT wet their phones, along with the lower than expected performance for the high MP camera :scust:

#droidgang we in here
tumblr_mwrbxzLL4l1smo4xdo1_400.gif

Source?
Lower than expected performance?
Theres been little reports of overheating too, most reports say heat is well managed especially the one which said Z5 was able to record longer than any other phone on the market in 4K without overheating.
And Sonys just covering their back...dunking your phone whether waterproof or not in a pool with chlorine and sea with salt water, is a recipe for a corroded usb port...If you spill your drink on your phone it'll be fine lol.

But if you in the USA, the Z5 was a lost cause for you anyway, Sonys availability in the US sucks.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I got mixed results with the camera when I had the phone. Most of the pics came out grainy and noisy. And once in a while the pics would look great.

Same for me. Just doing a point, focus and shoot usually produces horrible pictures. Low light shooting is also a no. Everything is grainy and looks like I took it through a screen door :heh:

Third party apps like Open Camera are a little bit better, but still need to be worked with to produce something good.

Anyone else have this problem, I'm texting my wife and on my end the text sends but she never receives it. She can send me texts no problem. I've downloaded 3rd party texting apps and still not working. I have sony xperia z3 and she had one of the samsung galaxy joints, we're both with tmo
What texting apps have you tried? Are you sending SMS or MMS? Is the recipient on WiFi? Hello/Textra worked for me when others wouldn't.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Same for me. Just doing a point, focus and shoot usually produces horrible pictures. Low light shooting is also a no. Everything is grainy and looks like I took it through a screen door :heh:

Third party apps like Open Camera are a little bit better, but still need to be worked with to produce something good.

What texting apps have you tried? Are you sending SMS or MMS? Is the recipient on WiFi? Hello/Textra worked for me when others wouldn't.
I tried textra and go sms pro. I'm using sms and I don't think the recipient is WiFi

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I tried textra and go sms pro. I'm using sms and I don't think the recipient is WiFi
It may be your provision settings on one of the phones. That's a rabbit hole to navigate though and might not even be the real problem. It would be much easier to just get GroupMe and do away with regular texts.